¿Qué es la política de reembolso al huésped de Airbnb?
If you experience a travel issue that prevents you from being able to complete a trip with Airbnb, and you’re unable to resolve with your host, our Guest Refund Policy may be applied in certain circumstances.
Eligible travel issues
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under this policy generally fall into one of three categories:
- The host fails to provide reasonable access to the booked listing.
- The listing is misrepresented (ex: number of bedrooms, location, lacks promised amenities).
- The listing isn't generally clean, is unsafe, or there's an animal in the listing that wasn't disclosed prior to booking.
Airbnb will either provide you with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book another comparable accommodation for any unused nights left on your reservation. The amount of any refund will depend on the nature of the travel issue.
Submit a claim for refund
To submit a valid claim for your reservation:
- Contact us to bring the travel issue to our attention. If you notice the issue during check-in, contact us within 24 hours. If the issue occurs during your stay, contact us right away. We'll ask you to provide photographs or other documentation that show what you're experiencing.
We will require that you:
- Are responsive to our requests for additional information and cooperation.
- Have not directly or indirectly caused the travel issue.
- Have used reasonable efforts to remedy the circumstances with the host prior to making a claim, including messaging your host on Airbnb to notify them of the issue. We'll verify this in your account.
Review the Guest Refund Policy Terms for more details, including info about the minimum quality standards for accommodations, and what qualifies as a travel issue.