High 7 Penthouse
8 huéspedes · 4 dormitorios · 4 baños
Located in the prestigious Alpine village of Zermatt, with ski-in/ski-out access, this luxurious penthouse is the perfect home base for an unforgettable ski vacation. With four en-suite king bedrooms, a relaxing wellness area, and incredible views of the Matterhorn, High 7’s penthouse is ideal for a family ski vacation, couples retreat, or an exciting getaway with friends. Within minutes, you’ll be able to hit the slopes bright and early each morning, as well as walk into town for vibrant mountain village nightlife.
Peaked ceilings with exposed wood beams and the brick fireplace at the center of the villa show off High 7’s traditional chalet style, while contemporary furniture and state of the art electronics display the luxuries of today. Each of the four bedrooms, as well as the living room, feature a unique accent wall, giving each space its own character. In the kitchen, you’ll love the sleek and stylish appliances and cabinetry.
High 7’s penthouse has incredible views of the Matterhorn from three of its bedrooms, as well as its open concept main lounge and balcony. You’ll love the warm and cozy atmosphere created by the villa’s fireplace, especially when enjoying a formal dinner in the dining area, with seating for eight. After a long day on the mountain, there’s nowhere better to warm-up than High 7’s wellness area, outfitted with a bio sauna and relaxation bath.
Start your mornings at Klein Matterhorn Express, accessible by foot, or you could ski through the meadow in front of the villa, and you’ll be on the slopes in no time. When it’s time to return home for the evening, just follow Moosweg ski-run, which will bring you right by High 7’s front door. If you’re in the mood to dine out, the village of Zermatt features more than one-hundred restaurants and sixty bars. The village’s nightlife is legendary, as Zermatt has a tightly packed downtown, with no automobiles to pollute its beautiful, and social atmosphere.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Balcony with views of the Matterhorn
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Apple TV
- Wellness area with Bio Sauna and round lit relaxation bath
- Views of Matterhorn
STAFF & SERVICES
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
Points of interest
- 15 minute walk to Zermatt center
- Ski in/ski out Klein Matterhorn Express (you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run)
- 83 km to Sion Airport (ASA)
- 215 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Alojamientos extraordinarios con cinco estrellas en todo
La diferencia de Airbnb Luxe
Planificación del viaje de principio a fin
Inspección de más de 300 puntos
Se comprueba personalmente que todos los alojamientos en Airbnb Luxe estén en perfectas condiciones.
Atención durante el viaje, 24 horas, 7 días a la semana
Asistencia prémium y bajo demanda para cualquier pregunta, a cualquier hora.
Comedor para 8 personas
¿Necesitas información sobre este alojamiento?
Precios y disponibilidad
Política de cancelación y normas de la casa
Si cancelas hasta 95 días antes del viaje, solo pagarás el 50 % de las tarifas de alojamiento totales de la reserva. Si cancelas cuando queden menos de 95 días para la llegada, la reserva no será reembolsable.