Información sobre este anuncio
Located at Museflower Retreat & Spa, an all-inclusive retreat & spa center offering yoga, meditation, wellness retreats, and vegetarian cuisine. Room rate includes 3 vegetarian meals & 1 wellness class daily. This room is air-conditioned.
Museflower Retreat & Spa is an all-inclusive cozy vegetarian retreat and spa center in peaceful Chiang Rai, Thailand, that offers healing, learning, and natural living practices.
Our room rate includes 3 lacto/ovo vegetarian meals per day and also 1 wellness class per day, for example Yoga, stretching or QiGong class.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Complimentary access to our Himalayan crystal salt water pool, gym, lake, and complimentary wifi access in our public areas.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our reception team and Tania, owner & director of Museflower Retreat & Spa, will be happy to assist you during your stay from 9am - 9pm daily. If you need help with planning your trip or retreat holiday, or need any recommendations, please let us know. We can also help to arrange sightseeing and transportation services.
Surrounded by rice fields, a local village, and a big natural lake nearby
Guests are welcome to walk/jog around the property area, and can also rent a bicycle at 100THB per day to cycle around.
Otros aspectos destacables
Pickup transfer is available on request at 300THB/car/one way, and it can fit about 3-4 people. We are located about 40 minutes away from Chiang Rai's International Airport, and about 30 minutes away from Chiang Rai Bus Terminal 2. If you require pickup services please let us know.
What to Expect:
- We are a cozy retreat and spa center advocating for simple bliss - Bliss is Simple.
- We are not a luxury resort nor are we a fasting center. It's important to have fun, be comfortable, and consume only what we need.
- Please leave behind your judgments and expectations and allow the magic to unfold.
- Check-in time: (phone number hidden)pm
- Check-out time: by noon 12.00pm
Things to Bring:
- Swimsuit to enjoy our Himalayan crystal salt water pool or our natural lake
- Insect repellent
- A pen and a journal for reflective moments
- Flip flops/sandals to walk around the property
- Gym/running shoes if you'd like to exercise
- Comfortable clothing (and a jacket if you're coming in Dec/Jan our winter months)
- Personal toiletries (we provide shampoo and shower gel only)
- Most rooms and public areas are only equipped with fans.
- Some areas, such as superior and deluxe rooms, spa treatment rooms, and the Living Room are equipped with air-conditioning.
- We advise guests to enjoy the nature without air-conditioning as much as possible. Please give your body at least 2-3 days to adjust to the environment's temperature.
- Free wifi is only available in our public areas, such as our lobby, restaurant and pool lounge.
- We advise our guests to turn off their digital devices during retreats and workshops to fully immerse in the experience.
Food & Beverage:
- We serve only lacto-ovo vegetarian food 3 meals a day at our retreat & spa center. Vegan is available upon request.
- We ask our guests to enjoy our vegetarian buffet during specified times.
- Please note that we do not serve alcohol, coffee nor any soft drinks. Alternatively, we serve herbal tea and organic tea blend, juices and smoothies.
- We do not use MSG, white sugar, or white table salt in our food. Alternatively, we use natural seasoning powder, coconut/palm/brown sugar, and Himalayan crystal salt only.
Smoking & Drug Policy:
- Smoking and drugs are not allowed on our premises.
- Should the guest wish to smoke, please do so outside of our property.
- Any guests caught with illegal substances will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- We love animals, however we do not provide any special facilities or food for your pets. Please let us know in advance prior your stay and we will try our best to make your pet stay comfortable.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.