We woukd like to welcome you to our House @ Villa Amalia in Podstrana and inform you in short with our house rules.
1. During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and
2. The Air conditioning in your room is off when room or balcony doors are open.
3. Open fire, smoking, candles etc are not allowed in hallways or on the staircase.
4. Please use the premises that are at your disposal, equipment and inventory
carefully as a good host.
5. Damage or objection to service please report to the reception.
6. Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by
fault of the person that you are responsible of and that your are obliged to pay
7. For you money, securities and other valuables there is a safe at you disposal in
your room. Instructions are on the safe itself. The hotel is not liable in case of
theft or loss.
8. Please take care about other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in
the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
9. Firefighting notices are located in the hallways so please read them and abide
10.Lost and found items please report at the reception.
11.On the day of your departure please leave the room by 11.00 hours. Your stay
in the room after 12.00 hours is charged as an additional day.
12.Please handle the key with care. In case of damaged or lost of your key-
during time of your stay we will charge 50,00 Euro compensation.
13.We reserve the right to break the contract and stop providing services to guests
if they are in violation of this house rules or if they disturb other visitors with
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones