Información sobre este anuncio
We propose you our nice house that is 80sqm big with a garden and a terrace. It is located in a small residence with pool and a garage. Ideal for a family or 2 couples.
It was renovated in summer 2012, has hardwood floor everywhere except in the bathrooms. It is composed of:
• a master bedroom with a queen size bed opening to the terrace and the garden
• a bathroom with toilet
• a shower room with toilet
• a living room opening to the terrace and the garden with a sofabed
• an equipped kitchen opened to the livingroom
• a guest room with a sofabed
• a children room
• a laundry room
The terrace has teak table & chairs, an outside sink, a gas barbecue, an electrical awning. Depending on the season you ll also be able to enjoy our garden berries, tomatoes, mint...!
PS: There are some steps to get to the house, so it is not suited for people in rolling chair.
In the neighborhood:
Shops (bakeries, butcher..) are 200m from the house.
The pedestrian old town of Le Cannet is picturesque with its big terrace Bellevue and its charming restaurants. It is only 400metres away and so is a 2star Michelin restaurant.
The house is located less than 3km from the famous Croisette and its sand beaches, ideal for a relaxing stay and to discover of the region.
Things to discover in the area:
• Cannes : Old port, Suquet with its ramparts & a nice view, shops and restaurants.
• Lérins Islands: 15min boat from Cannes
• Mandelieu Castle
• Théoule : nice little port, beautiful creeks (e.g. Maubois, Cap roux) splits
• Antibes : walk around the cap, Garoupe lighthouse, old town, very picturesque ramparts
• Mougins, Vence, St Paul de Vence: nice old villages
• Grasse & its perfume factories
• Nice: its old town, port and festivals
• More inland : Tanneron, Cabris, St Cézaire, Gourdon & gorges du loup
• Gorges du Verdon, Moustiers Ste Marie, Lake Ste Croix
- Nice Airport then express bus leaving you in 45 minutes to a bus stop 10 minutes walking distance from our house.
- Cannes train station located 3km away then direct bus leaving you within 10 min (thanks to a new dedicated bus lane) to a bus stop 5 minutes walking distance from our house
- Smoking: If you are a smoker, we kindly invite you to ONLY smoke outside our house and throw the butts in a bin
- Noise: As we live in a small residence we invite you to keep noise down. As such we do not allow parties.
- Pets: If you have a pet, please make sure to go outside the residence i.e. to local parks for it to do its business and to clean afterwards.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am French & German and like to travel for WEs, holidays or longer; I live 2 years in Germany, 2 years in Boston and grew up in France.
I mostly know Europe and the US, but also went a bit to North Africa, Australia and Asia.
South America and Africa are on the to do list, but for later as we have two young daughters. Hence we continue to travel in Europe ;)