This large bright bedroom in an old character home is on a lovely quiet street, only steps away from bustling city excitement... Whether you're coming to TO for travel, study or work, this is an excellent home base for discovering the city!
This awesome apartment is on the second floor of an old house with 2 bedrooms on opposite sides. Your bedroom has lots of light, hardwood floors, a cozy double bed with many pillows, a desk and office chair, a large closet and a dresser. The room is perfect for 1 or 2 people.
There is also a bright, well equipped kitchen with a dinning/sitting area and balcony, a full bathroom with tub/shower, and a cozy living room overlooking the tree lined street.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- There is free wireless Internet.
- You will be given 2 clean towels to use during your stay and fresh linens on the bed.
- If you need it, coin-operated laundry is conveniently located in the basement.
- The kitchen can be used whenever you'd like. You will have your own cupboard and space in the fridge to store your food. Please help yourself to coffee, tea, spices, cooking oil, etc.
- If there is anything else you may need during your stay, just ask - I may have it : )
Atención a los huéspedes
I live in the second bedroom, so you might be sharing the space with me during your stay; but there is lots of room for space and privacy should you desire! Although I'm generally busy and out of the house a lot, I really enjoy having Air Bnb guests and am more than happy to help you find your way around Toronto and perhaps enjoy a meal or a drink together. If I am away during your stay, you will still be able to contact me and I will leave you with a few phone numbers in case of questions or problems.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please keep in mind that this is apartment is in an old house, which means that the floors are a bit creaky, the paint has some imperfections and the bathroom tiles have seen better days. That said, it's a great place, just not a hotel! Send me a message if you’d like more info : )
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed and smoking can only be done outside. Please be clean and respectful and let me know if you plan to have any visitors during your stay. Thanks!
Este anfitrión tiene 26 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones