"Elegant, spacious and brilliantly located!" This friendly, warm, safe 1st floor apartment (@ EH10 4EX) is ready to be your 'home from home' in the heart of Edinburgh city's most trendy and desirable 'urban village' Bruntsfield: an 'insider' secret, chic independent shops, metropolitan 'cafe culture' and an easy 20 minute stroll across beautiful city parks (Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows) to the Castle, The Royal Mile and Princes Street shopping. Car parking is also available on the street.
- Airbnb is all about staying in someone's home, therefore please treat my home with care, as if it were your own. Essentially, you are living in someone else's house, with all that implies for taking care, treating it with care and respect; it is not a hotel, and you should not expect hotel-like services or to treat it like one.
Please report any damages or breakages (without being asked), no matter how minor; we can then get these fixed before the next guests arrive. I do understand that things get broken from time to time and I will not claim for reimbursement if it is minor (like a glass or crockery) and accidental.
If something does not work, please do let me know as soon as possible by messaging me on Airbnb. Please DO NOT try to fix it yourself.
If you don't understand how something works do please ask the Conscierge (Eddie) to explain.
- Please leave the apartment in the same neat and tidy condition as you found it. The 'cleaning charge' is for change of laundry (freshly washed and ironed bed-linen and sumptuous cotton bath towels) and normal routine professional cleaning at changeover. It is not for deep cleaning after guests leave the apartment in a mess!
- Sorry, no Stags or Hens or parties (small private dinner parties excepted), please.
- In particular, no external noise after 2200 hours or noise at any time that is likely to disturb neighbours, please. Any other activities, please respect the rights of other residents of Bruntsfield Terrace to the 'quiet enjoyment' of their homes. Please always be considerate and respectful to the neighbours.
- Please do not exceed the maximum number of occupants notified at the time of booking or, notified subsequently to me, in advance of your arrival.
- No smoking inside the house. Smoking is permitted outside, in the communal garden.
- No pets or animals of any description, please.
- When you cook, please always utilise the kitchen cooker extractor fan on full power and please always close the kitchen door.
- Guests with younger children are kindly asked to try to avoid dirty hands on painted walls and are requested to gently sponge any marked wall clean before the property is vacated.
I reserve the right to:
- charge £60 per person, per night, for any additional occupants in excess of the number booked or in excess of the number notified to me in advance of your arrival.
- charge a deep cleaning fee of £30 per hour for: deep cleaning of soft furnishings, if the house smells strongly of cooking odours; or for deep cleaning, if guests smoke inside, or if guests bring or allow pets into the house; or for deep cleaning the property if it is not left in a broadly similar condition to how it was found on your arrival.
- charge for any damages that I believe have been deliberately or negligently caused by guests.
- immediately terminate all guests' accommodation without reimbursement for loss of amenity or any associated costs, if any complaints about noise disruption or nuisance are received.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 32 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love life: to wake up in the morning to birdsong; to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin; to share a meal with friends; to listen hear and understand; to exchange ideas and to learn from others; to discover the world in all it's complexity and contradictions; to marvel at the sunset!
Thinker, Ocean Sailor, Yoga fan, not so agile Skier, Guardian of two black kitty cats, Fascinated by Romans, by History, by Culture. Who always tries to be a decent, kind, and fair human being; but like most of us, often fails. Who never stops learning!
Working away at the moment!