In the heart of Pacific Beach, you can dive right into San Diego living from this cozy nest! In a gated, resort like property, the Plaza Condominiums Association, it has all the amenities you could want, is walkable to the ocean, stores and restaurants, and a short drive to downtown!
This top floor unit has tall slanted ceilings, is very bright all day, has laminate floors throughout, a spacious walk-in closet, a private balcony, comfortable pillow top mattress in bedroom, Paragon from Lazar sleeper sofa in living room, a well stocked kitchen, cable TV, speedy wifi, and surf hooks for your board! It is located in a well maintained resort like property, with 24h security, property attendants readily available, five pools and hot tubs, clean barbecues, a gym, sauna, tennis courts overlooking the ocean, a beautiful common area, clean laundry facilities on each floor, and comes with a covered parking space in the secured garage. Adjacent to a shopping center with Von's, CVS pharmacy, Starbucks, Trader Joe's, and many other shops, restaurants and services. Walking distance to buzzing Garnet Avenue, the ocean and the bay. 15 minutes drive to downtown.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENTMy Vacation Home in San Diego, CA
By renting my property, you are agreeing to the following:
- The only occupant(s) for the duration of your stay will be the one(s) identified at time of booking. You may have visitors with our prior approval only.
Rental period begins at 3 pm and ends at 11 am on check in and check out days specified upon booking.
Rental and fee amounts are as calculated by this site, and collected through this site.
Terms of the Agreement: 1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. Tenant agrees to not let any strangers into the complex and to keep fob, garage opener, and apartment key secure in their possession. Loss of any of these will be charge $50 per item.
4. Tenant shall dispose of all waste material generated throughout the rental period in a lawful and prompt manner and put the trash in the condominium bins during their stay for pickup.
5. Tenant shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. Tenant shall not sublet the property.
8. Tenant shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM throughout the complex.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Consumables such as toilet paper and soap will be provided as a starter set but are to be purchased by the Tenant for the remainder of their stay. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. Beware that the cleaning supplies left on the premises for your use can be harmful to humans.
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
13. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
14. There might be work scheduled by the condominium management that might be noisy or disruptive around our apartment that is beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any such occurrences.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. It is the tenant’s responsibility to abide by all the rules of the condominium association, and tenant understands that they use all amenities offered throughout the condo at their own risk.
17. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
18. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
19. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s attic”, even if left accessible. The owners attic is located in the bedroom’s walking closet.
21. The property has a fire extinguisher under the sink in the kitchen. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
22. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
23. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
24. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
25. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
26. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
27. Tenant agrees that heater will only be used when necessary, with closed windows, and will not be set at more than 75 degrees. Tenant agrees to turn the heater off when no longer needed. Heating system is in the ceiling and thermostats are located in the living room and in the bedroom.
28. Tenant agrees to only bring one vehicle into the garage, and to only use the parking space belonging to the landlord.
29. Tenant understands that the general Airbnb rules also apply to their rental of this property.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I came from France as an Au Pair many years ago, and although I've been homesick on and off over the years I absolutely love living here! I love to hike the trails and feel away from it all, then jump on Bart and have dinner in the bustling city, and the views of San Francisco and the bay each time I cross the Bay Bridge still take my breath away... I am an avid reader, I love a good movie, I love hosting our friends for long dinners in the summer night, I love being lazy and hang out with my husband and daughters by the pool... when we travel we go to France a lot, to Turkey, to Mexico, the Caribbean, Lake Tahoe... we also enjoy camping in the mountains, although some very close encounters with bears have me a bit less enthusiastic about it... I love to ski in the winter, and Lake Tahoe has a lot of good skiing to offer! I love the idea of renting my house and have good people enjoy it as much as I do :) It allows us to travel even more!