84 m2 completely new apartment
Big bathroom With steam/Jacuzzi cabin
2 balconies, street and backgarden wiew
Wireless internett Access
1. Visit the corner that started WW1 & the WW2 memorial
2. Visit the “Tunnel of Life" AKA “The Place that ended the 20th Century and saved Sarajevo"
3. Head to the Old Town (Bašcaršija)
4. Visit the Srebrenica Gallery (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Visit the Gazi Husrev-beg Mosque
6. Take a walk down “Sniper Alley"
7. Visit the Town Hall, Vjecnica and the “House of Spite"
8. Consider hiring a guide (Many people, I'm sure, would want to educate visitors about what happened, but it's not something you can just bring up with anyone.)
9. Try a Bosnian coffee, food and deserts
10. Take a closer look at the clock Tower
11. See the whole city from the Avaz Tower
Servicios y zonas comunes
Tilgang til guide og privat sjåfør
Atención a los huéspedes
Mostar is really the town where the West meets the East and the North meets the South. This is the city of poetry, city of stone full of narrow, sleepy, crooked streets. It is the city where a traveller arriving from North can feel the Mediterranean air mixed with citrus and sea scents, whereas for the traveller coming from the South, it is the perfect place to experience the mainland. Mostar is an extraordinary city because of its architecture and monuments which have been harmonically placed and fitted into the area throughout centuries. It has a great geographical position and good climate. In Mostar you can visit Old Bazaar, Turkish dwellings (Ottoman Residences) and numerous old mosques. You will be offered a complete sightseeing tour with a local guide. Furthermore, you will be given a chance to experience and enjoy the city on your own, by walking through interesting streets full of famous craft shops. You can also taste traditional dishes in local restaurants and snack bars.
Srebrenica is a Bosnian town in the easternmost Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Srebrenica is a small mountain town, its main industry being salt mining and a nearby spa.
During the Bosnian War, the town was the site of a July 1995 massacre of the town's Bosniak population, determined to have been a crime of genocide.[
Međugorje is a unique phenomenon in today’s world. It is believed that Our Lady, the Oueen of Peace, appeared to the group of children in 1981. Thanks to these apparitions, this small village has become one of the most visited pilgrimage places and one of the biggest prayer and reconciliation centres in the whole world. There are numerous testimonies of people saying that they have found their faith and peace right here in Međugorje.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.