Our house is located in quiet safe and friendly residential area not so far from the touristic center ( the island), close to the bus stop and all amenities!
Casa d'Oro is a beautiful house in a quiet residential area in Venice mainland, the perfect place to rest after a busy day out sightseeing.
Our house is in Favaro Veneto, a Venice mainland district, close to the Marco Polo (VCE - Venice) airport
We are very well connected to:
- Venice island (the historical area) 15-20 minutes by bus n.19 and 4, or 35-40minutes by Tram (metro) T1, running all day 6a.m.-1a.m. - ticket 1,5euro
- Marco Polo (VCE) airport: 5-10 minutes by bus n.45 - ticket 8 euro
- Santa Lucia Venice train station: same as Venice Island
- Mestre train station: 25-30 minutes by Tram (metro), From station take n. T2 to Mestre Centro , then change T1 to La Piazza - ticket 1,5euro
-Cruise terminal: Take People Mover to Pl. Roma, then bus no.19 or Tram - ticket 1,5euro
Shops, coffee and delicious ice cream/gelato shop, pizza shop, banks and ATMs and one the best trattoria restaurant of Venice are 5 minutes walking only from us.
Wi-Fi, air conditioning, towels, bed linen and hairdryer provided.
A large breakfast room is available at ground floor, where we serve breakfast from 8a.m. to 11a.m. (included)
A free and safe public parking is available 24hrs/24 just 300meters from us.
Every room goes with its set of keys so the guest is 24hrs/24 totally independent.
If needed we can provide trasportation. Just ask us
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guest will have full independent 24hrs access to their room and the bathrooms and daily access to the breakfast room and the garden.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are the owners of the b&b and this is our job. We give guests daily interaction with us and 24hrs service through phone or mail.
- no smoking anywhere anytime into the house
smoking is only allowed in the garden
- breakfast room opens 8a.m. to 11a.m. - 3p.m. to 7.30p.m.
- check in time closes at 10p.m.
for delayed check in contact prior to arrival
- as per all accomodations in Venice guest must pay city tax, 2 euro each per night
Hi, we are Hsinyi and Gabriel, a young couple who manage our lovely b&b near Venice (Favaro Veneto, near Venice Marco Polo airport)
I was born in Venice and I love travelling and meeting new people. In fact, my wife is Taiwanese :), she has been living with me in Italy since December 2010.
We really like our job, we offer our guests our best and we hope to meet here as more people as possible!