Great for families or groups of friends, this apartment comes with 2 queen beds, an 18" queen air mattress, 2 full baths, stocked kitchen, and beach equipment! Walk one block to Sail Bay Beach, ride bikes on the boardwalk or walk to restaurants.
This simple beach apartment is uncluttered but provides every hotel amenity except room service (though lots of places deliver), except this place includes a full kitchen! There is a comfy couch with HDTV for watching Netflix though the provided AppleTV. Freshly vacuumed carpets for every stay gives kids a place to play. Beach toys abound as guests buy what they used and offer as gifts for future guests. The beds are comfortable and pillows soft. Get ready for a great visit to sunny San Diego!
Servicios y zonas comunes
High speed WiFi, a one car assigned parking space, full washer and dryer, dish washer, garbage disposal, Air Conditioner (in the summer), and community grill are all amenities you can expect during your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
My interaction completely depends on you. :) I give you the necessary info and you are free to enter at your leisure after the check in time, but I am always available to assist when you have questions day or night!
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY
* I will park only in my assigned space.
* I will be quiet in the common areas on the patio and in parking areas.
* I will not disturb neighbors with loud music, heavy foot stomping or loud voices.
* I will not smoke on the balconies or in common area (smoking is permitted on sidewalk by street).
* No smoking inside unit ($400 penalty)
* Take off shoes at door
* Clean lint trap before using dryer
* Clean makeup off face before using towels
* Nothing besides toilet paper flushed down toilet
* If you cook, you must clean kitchen before you leave ($35 service fee)
* Shut microwave doors softly
* Any COLORED towels used must be washed and dried before you leave ($30 service fee). White towels may be left for your cleaner.
* No pets unless previous arrangement have been made
* 6 person MAX ($100 penalty)
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 816 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love to host! Always have. Now I'm just expanding my network of friends I am host to. :) I'm originally from Michigan, turned San Diegan back in 2010 because I love the sun and the outdoors. I know all the best hiking, swimming & sight seeing places in San Diego. I'm also a huge foodie! Love that food! So ask me where the best place to find your favorite cuisine is and I'll tell you just the spot.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.