Welcome to where the ‘Mountains touch the Sky' Lily's Retreat is only minutes from the Village of Uki, Wollumbin - Mount Warning National Park & only 5 min to Mavis's Kitchen. Experience the scenic beauty of the Tweed Valley and explore the magical East Coast of Byron Bay.
Come stay where the ‘Mountains touch the sky' Lily's Retreat is a 'self-catering' fully equipped Studio Apartment situated only minutes from the idyllic Village of Uki and 5 minutes to Wollumbin- Mount Warning NP.
Experience amazing views of Mt Warning, a night sky with a trillion stars & beautiful Native Fauna & Flora.
Wake up to the pleasant sounds of nature at your doorstep.
* "self-catering" Studio Apartment
* best suited for couples
* Beautiful and serene Studio Apartment
* Comfortable living area with TV, movies, music, books, games and magazines.
* Deluxe bathroom
* Separate, fully self-contained kitchen
* Sensor lights to illuminate the rainforest & beyond
* Completely private side access to property
* Complimentary toiletries
* A variety of native fauna on the property but cannot be guaranteed all the time. Lily's Retreat is a 'Land for Wildlife' property.
* Check in time 2 pm
* Lily's Retreat is only 15 mins from bottom car park/entrance to Mount Warning ( climbing path )
* 5 minutes from Mavis's Kitchen Restaurant
* 2 mins ( drive ) to village of Uki/30 mins to Nimbin/ 10 mins to Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre/10 mins to Murwillumbah/30 mins to Gold Coast Airport and 40 mins to Byron Bay/
60 mins to Sea World, Jupiter Casino on the Gold Coast
Servicios y zonas comunes
* Under cover parking.
* Cool off in a pristine 10 metre salt water pool
* Enjoy a cold drink in the outside entertainment area
* Beautiful landscaped gardens
* Chill out in a hammock & a lazy lounge sofa just waiting for you !!!
*This property is registered as 'Land for Wildlife'
* Private guest entrance to accommodation.
Atención a los huéspedes
As we live on the property we are more than happy to help our guests & share our knowledge about the local area. We totally respect the privacy of our guests..
Otros aspectos destacables
Great place to stay for a wedding at Mavis's Kitchen
Close to all the big music festivals
Bluesfest Byron Bay
Falls Festival Byron Bay
Splendor in the Grass
Byron Bay Writers Festival
Caldera Art Exhibition 2016
Annual Murwillumbah Agricultural Show.
*Due to our "eco" septic system, no rubbish or sanitary items may be flushed down the toilet. Please use bin provided in bathroom.
* Strictly no smoking anywhere inside the apartment. Ashtrays are provided for smoking outside.
* No food or drink to be consumed in the swimming pool area.
* Full adult supervision of children required at all times in the swimming pool and garden area.
* No swimming after 10 pm.
* No parties.
* Pets can not be accommodated at this property.