Información sobre este anuncio
Luxurious, fully equipped, newly renovated modern home with stunning views. Central location with waterfront restaurants, grocery stores, Spring training, ASU, airport, downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale, Baseball spring training, easy access to Highways. Great kid friendly family getaway!
Newly renovated, bright and clean, our home is an open concept, high-end luxury home with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom in a highly desirable gated community. There is a limited stocked pantry with dry goods and some cereals, tea, coffee, cooking oils, spices, etc. The balcony is gated and secured with a wrought iron gate with steps that lead down to the lake and the condo pool. You can sit on the dock by the pool and fish or watch the ducks and turtles swim in the lake. There are 2 wonderful waterfront restaurants just a 2 minute walk away and lots of grocery stores within walking distance.
This house is filled with natural light and is very airy and open. The interior is brand new with all new high end furnishings. The common area has an open floor plan with double height ceilings and is a bright space with lots of windows, and patio door leading to the very spacious balcony. There is a fireplace in the living room adding to the homes feeling of cozy comfort.
The open concept kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, custom wood cabinetry, granite counter tops, and all appliances (slide-in stove, stainless steel fridge, dishwasher). The kitchen is open to a beautifully furnished dining and living room, and directly overlooks the lake with floor to ceiling glass windows and doors.
There is a laundry room with full size brand new washer and dryer.
The home has a smart TV with cable and also has Netflix and free high speed internet.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have access to most everything the home has to offer. If we are missing anything please let us know, and we would be happy to supply it! You have access to the whole condo with the exception of the 3rd floor loft.
Explore the area on bicycles. 2 bikes are available for rent for $10ea. per day.
The kitchen is stocked with quality cookware, plates, glasses, and eating utensils. The pantry is stocked with coffee, tea, cereals, cooking oils, spices, limited dry goods.
You will find extra towels, linens and blankets in the linen closet located in the hall in front of the bedrooms beside the bathroom.
There is a new washer and dryer in the laundry closet off the kitchen and beside the pantry, available for guest use with laundry soap.
Shampoo, conditioner, soap is provided.
Nanny and housekeeping service can be arranged for an additional fee.
Atención a los huéspedes
We respect your space and privacy, but we are always available for our guests to contact, to help in any way we can. I am available by email, text, or phone and have someone available locally in case of emergency.
1. No smoking please.
2. Be respectful of our neighbors, no loud parties please and no loud music after 11pm.
3. Additional Guests (beyond 4 people) must be signed in or approved ahead of time for an additional $50/night. There is a Queen size air mattress if needed. Absolutely no unauthorized guests in the condo.
4. Check-in is at 3pm. Checkout is at 11am.
5. $75 Cleaning Fee is once per stay or once per week during longer stays. If you require additional service we would be happy to organize with our staff.
6. Please treat our home as your own, with respect and care.
7. Key must be returned to the lock box at checkout.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. No outside shoes inside the house. Please bring slippers for use inside the house.
10. Please put away dishes and pots, etc. in the kitchen in the place you found them in.
11. Please stack the dishes in the dishwasher, run the dishwasher and unload the dishes and put them away in their appropriate space in the manner you found them in. Dishwasher soap can be found underneath the sink.
12. Please use coasters provided for placing coffee cups. The furniture is hardwood and easily scratches or scalds.
13. Please wipe the sink and the chrome in the bathroom sink with the white wash cloth on the counter and please use the squeegee provided in the shower area after a shower and wipe the chrome down so it does not leave water marks. We have hard water in the area and if not wiped the chrome can have calcium and lime build up. Please help us keep the place as beautiful for all our guests.
14. At the end of your stay, please throw your dirty towels in the washing machine so that wet towels are not lying on the floors. The housekeeper will do the wash, but it would be nice to find the towels not all over the floors.
Thank you for reading and observing these rules and for helping us keep the experience pleasant for all our guests.
Thank you for your interest in our home, we look forward to your visit!
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 14 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
This is our first experience as hosts on Airbnb. I am a Religious Studies scholar, yoga teacher, and sometimes University lecturer and my husband is a financial planner.
My husband and I love traveling all over the world and on a recent trip to Croatia/Montenegro had wonderful experiences sharing Airbnb homes with our family and grand children. What a wonderful way to travel - a home away from home. Our children in Miami have been long time hosts on Airbnb with two wonderful homes in Coral Gables. They have had very positive experiences, both as hosts and guests so we are encouraged.
We love an active life style - hiking, biking, swimming, playing pickle ball, etc., which our home in Tempe, AZ allows us. We also love live theatre, movies, a multi cultural experience, which we enjoy in our home in downtown Toronto and also in AZ.
We enjoy hosting and entertaining and we hope to make your experience with us a memorable one. Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have. There isn't any detail we cannot handle.