Fantastic location....walk to museums, cafes, restaurants, beaches in the Old Town. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus guest toilet with large sunny terrace. (special conditions for under 26 year olds)
Fantastic location right in the Old Town, metres from colourful squares, restaurants, cafes, beaches, shops and all the charm of this historic seaside town. Located on the second and second and third floor of this building. On the second floor are three bedrooms and two full bathrooms (one an ensuite). On the top third floor is a wonderful open plan living, dining and kitchen area leading to a large 15 square metre terrace overlooking the terra cotta tiled roof tops of the old town. This level also has a guest toilet and is air-conditioned. All bedrooms have ceiling fans. There are two double beds and two single beds. NOTE: to accommodate 8 guests the sofa bed must be used in the living room. Great terrace that is approximately 16 square metres. Rates are generally based on a per week minimum from May to September (negotiable) and during the peak periods.
Otros aspectos destacables
INSURANCE: Guests are reminded to take out travel insurance to cover any illness or other situation that may prevent travel.
RATES: Rates are generally based on a per week minimum from October to May (negotiable) and during the peak periods.
NO SMOKING OR PETS: A minimum of 120 euro to refresh is charged if guest smokes in the apartment. For pets this charge is a minimum of 160 euro for removal of hair or fur etc.
KEY LOSS: Loss of keys or failure to replace keys in the security box incurs a charge of 250 euro.
See additional special conditions for yachties and under 28's at the end.
1. Check in is between 4.00pm and 7.00pm.
2. Signed booking form and a copy of the passport of the person accepting responsibility for the booking to be provided.
3. Respect for neighbours in regard to noise. Complaints may result in tenants being required to leave without refund.
4. No smoking or pets inside with minimum charge of 150 euro for freshening.
5. Security deposit is forfeit if more than the advised persons stay at the property.
6. It is strictly forbidden to sublet any part of the apartment. Groups of individuals may be required to provide list and ID of all tenants.
7. Loss of keys incurs a charge of 250 euro for new keys and lock replacement.
8. It is expected that all tenants will have proper insurance for medical, injury or death related to the stay.
9. The owner accepts no responsibility for injury or death is accepted for visitors of the tenants to the building. Tenants should hold their own travel insurance for these purposes.
10. The owners accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to possessions.
11. Towels are not to be used at the beach. Staining to linen or towels will incur replacement charges. (17 euro for towels. 30 euro for each sheet. 10 euro for each pillow cover)
12. Breakdown of electric/gas appliances will be attended as quickly as possible, but this may take up to 48 hours without compensation.
FOR YACHTIES / UNDER 28 YEAR OLDS BOOKING MEMBERS:
A/ Copy of photo page of passport for ALL those staying at the property required BEFORE checkin.
B/ Strictly No sub-letting or change of persons without advice prior. Failure to do so will incur loss of deposit
C/ Additional security bond may be required.
D/ Advice to yacht Captains and Crew Agencies may be made should any house rules be broken or unacceptable behaviour occur
Este anfitrión tiene 89 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones