We all know why you're visiting Bend: the beer, the river, and the outdoors. The August couldn't be more central to it all - find yourself within walking distance of everything, local's guarantee. Between adventures, you'll take in old-school ambiance and first-class views from our airy, timeless hideaway. Designed for two guests to enjoy a long weekend, the August is ideal for a couples getaway.
We're born and raised locals who have been invested in Central Oregon's tourism industry since 1978, so you know you're gonna get more than just some inspirational ski quotes on the wall. In fact, this loft is named after our grandpa, August. We love sharing this place with visitors who truly appreciate Bend's magic, and we've put a lot of thought into designing a loft that we're sure will help you realize your ideal Northwest getaway - any season of the year!
Within a 10-minute walk of:
- 10 Barrel Brewing, Deschutes Brewery, Good Life Brewing, and Oblivion Brewing Co.
- The new Bend Whitewater Park
- The Les Schwab Amphitheater
- The Old Mill District
- The new Pavilion Ice Skating Rink
- Galveston Avenue's bars and restaurants
- Drake Park, McKay Park, Hixon Park, Farewell Bend Park, and the Bend River Trail
- Sun Country River Tubing rentals
- Skjersaa's and The Powder House for ski rentals
- The Mt. Bachelor Shuttle pick-up and drop-off
The August is strictly a no-smoking, no-pet environment. I am committed to providing an allergen-free vacation spot for those people who cannot be around pets or smoke.
Servicios y zonas comunes
749 square feet of genuine woodworking, vintage artwork, modern stainless steel appliances, and panoramic views that will knock your ski boots off.
Atención a los huéspedes
You won't hear a peep unless you'd like something.
Otros aspectos destacables
We put a lot of time and energy into making this space as sweet as possible. Please do your part to ensure the next group of guests has as nice a time as you did!
- Please try to keep your shoes off as much as possible when inside the loft
- No pets
- No smoking *anything*
- No bikes upstairs. A bike rack for your use is just inside the lowest level of the building.
Este anfitrión tiene 79 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a born-and-raised Oregonian who's also spent some serious time in San Francisco and New Zealand. The call of the mountains brought be back home to Bend, where I have a fantastic downtown loft that I love sharing with visitors who are as excited about this amazing place as I am.
If you're my host, you probably won't see me around too much. When I travel I'm all about going and doing.
If you're my guest, enjoy the sunny loft! It's awesome!