Located on the 14th Floor of the ever popular Sierra Grand building, this 3 bedroom apartment has beautiful ocean views. Walking distance to Pacific Fair, the Convention Centre and the Casino. The tram stop is literally at the back door. Full use of all facilities including pool, spa, sauna and gym. Brand new air conditioning unit installed for you comfort as well as Foxtel. Book now, you wont be disappointed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that we provide towels and linen for your stay along with hand soap. We do not provide shampoo or conditioner as we feel these items are personal to you.
Welcome to Apartment 1406 in the Mantra Sierra Grand. We trust you enjoy your stay. Set out below are some house rules for your attention.
• There are two allocated car parks with the apartment. These are located on B1 and are spots 309 and 310. During busy times there may be cars that incorrectly park in the allocated spots. Should this occur you may simply park in another spot that does not have a red dot on it or in the visitor parking located on level 1.
• Guests are asked to take care of the apartment and its equipment. Guests should be respectful that this is our apartment and not a hotel room. Guests should treat all furniture, linen, towels and kitchen equipment as they would treat their own. Removing any items from the apartment is strictly prohibited. Guests are obliged to inform and compensate the owner for any damage caused.
• Guests are asked not to consume food and drink in the bedrooms.
• Towels are not be used to remove makeup. Please use the makeup wipes provided.
• Guests are asked to lock the door and close all windows while they are out of the apartment - the owner is not responsible for loss of valuables. Guests are requested to keep the given keys at all times. If the keys are lost, guests will be charged $400 for a new lock and a new set of keys.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in the apartment. Guests may smoke on the balcony only if the doors to the apartment are firmly closed and no smoke enters the premises.
• No pets allowed.
• Guests are responsible for their behaviour inside the apartment. In the event of an incident, guests have to accept the consequences.
• Guests are obliged to respect the privacy of other residents and to maintain peaceful enjoyment for all alike. Excessive noise will not be tolerated and security will be called.
• The apartment can only be used by registered guests and maximum occupancy (6) must not be exceeded.
• Guests have access to free WIFI during their stay. The password is located on the bottom of the modem on the desk. Any excessive downloads will be charged to guests.
• If you require security to report excessive noise by neighbouring apartments, or any other incident upsetting your peaceful enjoyment of the apartment, please ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) directly.
• Guests have access to all Mantra Sierra Grand facilities. The outdoor pool and BBQ area can be accessed via Level 2 and the indoor pool, gym can be accessed via Level 1.
The apartment must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
Keys can be left on the kitchen bench unless otherwise arranged with owner.
Guests are asked to clean all used dishes and cutlery and to ensure that the dishwasher is unloaded prior to departure. All dishes and cutlery should be returned to their original location.
Guests are asked to dispose of all rubbish and food in the rubbish chute located in the hallway just past the lifts. No food should be left in fridge or freezer.
Additional cleaning fees of $100 may be charged if guests fail to leave the place in a clean and tidy state.
Este anfitrión tiene 46 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones