In a tranquil hamlet near the Dordogne, this lovely 1 bedroom/1 bath holiday cottage overlooks peaceful woods and farms. Close to vineyards and festivals. Comfortable, up-to-date accommodations available year-round. Ideal for families and groups.
Situated at the border of South Charente and the Dordogne in France, Bassinaud is a haven of peace. Happily sited on a hillside, it overlooks a pleasant panorama of valleys, woods and farms. Our comfortable, up-to-date accommodations are available year-round, with occasional special programs in the summer.
Families, vacationers, and groups will appreciate our French country setting and tranquil ambience. Summer visitors can relax beside our swimming pool. Small groups are encouraged to plan meetings, classes, retreats or other events at Bassinaud. We can provide indoor or outdoor space for meetings, classes, and/or music practice or rehearsal.
Coquelicot, one of our cottages, offers 1 sleeping loft, one double sofa bed, one bathroom (with shower/sink) and one toilet. Each cottage also includes a patio/barbecue with a panoramic pastoral view and access to our large shared pool and picnic areas.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Coquelicot guests are welcome to use the pool and picnic areas. Bikes for exploring the neighborhood are also available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are on-site and look forward to meeting you upon your arrival at Bassinaud, offering you a tour and making sure you have keys and information to help make your stay at Coquelicot more comfortable. Should you have any questions before your arrival, feel free to email (EMAIL HIDDEN) or contact us by phone.
Otros aspectos destacables
Bassinaud is registered as "furnished lodgings" (chambres mueblees) with the Office of Tourism, South Charente, Siret (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We are a small hamlet with gites that can be rented year-round but are most popular during the summer months. We are required to collect a taxe de sejour (visitor tax) from renters, 30 centimes per person, per day, over age 12. We live on-site and are available to guests 24/7. If you have any questions about our business, please ask.
Welcome to Coquelicot at Bassinaud!
Please read the Reservation Itinerary email from Airbnb before you arrive. The House Rules and House Manual are part of your Reservation Itinerary email from Airbnb and contain important information about location, parking, wifi, etc. If you have trouble locating it, please let us know.
House and Pool/Patio Rules:
- No smoking inside cottage. Please use ashtrays (provided) in all common areas.
- One (1) pet is generally allowed by special request only. Please make arrangements for your pet prior to booking.
- One (1) set of keys will be provided. All keys must be returned upon departure. Lost keys will incur a fee.
- Prior to departure, please remove all garbage and recyclables and place in the appropriate bin beside the parking lot area. A separate bin for glass is provided outside the front door.
- Please wash all dishes and place on dish rack to dry. Please empty coffee grounds into wet garbage container.
- NO GLASS is allowed in pool or picnic area. Plastic cups are available for pool and picnic area use.
- Children must be attended by an adult at all times in the pool and picnic areas.
- Guests are asked to vacate the pool area by 10pm.
- Guests will adhere to agreed upon check in/check out times. If change is required, please contact hosts for pre-approval.
- Washer is available in the garage of the main house for longer-term guests. Detergent is not provided.
- Cottage contents shall remain in same condition and location as upon arrival.
- Only guests listed on contract are permitted to stay on premises.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted anywhere on premises. Illegal drug use will result in immediate guest departure without refund.
- Owner has the right to inspect the property at any time.
- In case of emergency, contact owner immediately.