Having a perfect location in Alfama, the historical heart of the city, this charming apartment is situated on a small patio called Calçadinha de Santo Estevão.
It is in walking distance to some of the most important sightseeing spots like the Cathedral Sé, the Panteon, Castle São Jorge, Cathedral São Vicente and Alfama's best viewpoint (miradoro) called Largo das Portas do Sol. Feel the authentic experience of Alfama with a step back in time within a medieval atmosphere, get a little lost, and wander around admiring the amazing views and the greatest sunsets. ... simply unforgettable!Rossio, Bairro Alto, Baixa, Chiado are all nearby.
and you have several public transportations (Metro station, many buses, trams, train) around the corner. Lisbon’s beaches are 30 minutes away by train!
The comfortable, newly renovated 1bedroom-apartment is on the 2nd floor (no elevator) of a white typical Alfama-house which was build more than 100 years ago. The front of the apartment has a view over/to a typical Alfama patio and river Tejo In the back you have a view to the private garden and the church. The apartment includes:
- a bedroom with double bed (140 cm wide);
- a living room with TV and hi-fi stereo and a corner with one double sofa bed
- a closet
- a kitchen with all you need including electric oven and stove, fridge with freezer, microwave, washing machine
-a bathroom with square bath tube
- a terrace-garden (20m2)
There is also high-speed cable Internet connection.
- Just keep the flat clean and tidy as it was presented
- No apets allowed
- Smoking forbidden in the apartment and in the building
- Do not move the furniture without asking
- All appliances are working properly. If it damages or breaks please let us know.
- Always close windows and garden door before leaving or in windy days
- Please observe that quiet is between 10 PM. And 10 AM.
And the most important rule:
Enjoy your stay!!!