Escape to the most relaxing address in Northwest Arkansas. Enjoy sunrise or sunset on our massive front and back porches. Explore the 690 acres the property has to offer. House is located between Fayetteville and Branson!
5 bedrooms that can comfortably sleep 24+. Large fully equipped beautiful kitchen. Large outdoor grill provided. Firepit is perfect for family time and s'mores! This house is amazing and will be perfect for your family reunion, wedding, church event, business retreat or just to get away for the weekend and relax!
Atención a los huéspedes
Property manager will be available by phone for any needs during your stay.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking is unlimited.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring extra towels or launder them as needed. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented, gas/wood-burning fire. Fires are allowed and wood is provided if requested. Fireplace must be checked prior to igniting fire within for the following: open-flu, gas leaks, flammable objects within range.
10. Water and Septic: The Ranch is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to the full cost of repairs.
If there is a storm, no refunds will be given unless:
• A mandatory evacuation order has been given for the area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in the area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the evacuation order is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the evacuation period.
ATVs are permitted on the property ONLY with a signed ATV waiver.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones