ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL MONTHLY PRICING for This renovated 3 bedroom apartment in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn (the neighborhood that brought you Jay-Z, Lil' Kim, The Notorious B.I.G., Big Daddy Kane, Mos Def, and was home to the first Black American Major League Baseball player, the legendary Jackie Robinson), offers spacious, modern living in a historically rich and diverse but tranquil neighborhood packed with beautiful brownstones on tree lined streets. 15 mins to financial district/Statue of Liberty Ferry, 40 mins to mid-town/Times Sq. Travelers can get here from JFK via the A Train Utica stop ($7) or the B15 Bus ($2.50) which stops at our corner. (The bus may take longer)
Reviews: Please don't be confused by the reviews here on Air BnB. There are reviews about our current apartment and our PREVIOUS apartment. That previous apartment is no longer available but it should give you an idea of the level of service we offer and our longstanding relationship with Air BnB. We take pride in providing the best lodging for our guests.
Note: We have recently finished renovating this garden apartment. The garden itself has not been landscaped yet but there is an outdoor deck up stairs you should feel welcome to use for hanging out and BBQing. We are in the process of accessorizing the apartment so it's a bit Spartan at the moment but still cozy and immaculate. If you are in need of any amenities that we have overlooked, please just let us know. We live right upstairs and will do our best to accommodate any and all reasonable requests in a reasonable amount of time.
Note 2: We keep a high security deposit for large groups. If you're a small group staying for only 1 week...just ask about it.
Note 3) As always when traveling on Holiday, be aware of your surroundings. Search on the internet about the neighborhood you're considering! Brooklyn is a wonderful place full of some amazingly nice people. But it is not Disneyland. We will advise you upon arrival about any safety concerns or areas you should avoid in Brooklyn. (Other boroughs...we can't help too much there.) But this is New York city...try not to look like a tourist...ask us questions and use basic common sense that you would use at home or in any other urban area.
- Private entrance
- 3 Bedroom (sleeps 4 comfortably) $70 per night for a 5th person. If 5th person is a child under 12 years old its free for them.
- all new mattresses & linens
- outdoor space
- No TV yet (do you really come to New York to watch TV!?)
- Close to subway and buses
- 5 Night minimum
- $70 Mandatory Cleaning Fee (Monthly as well)
- Add 3% for paaypaal transaction fees if applicable
Restaurants nearby: (Search online for these restaurants in Bed-Stuy)
Eugene & Co.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live right upstairs. You can always text, call or email us...or just come upstairs and ring our bell. Just wait a little bit and ring again. Sometimes we don't hear it right away.
- No Smoking indoors.
- Security Deposit is higher for large groups. (If you're a small group, just ask us about it)
- You must give us full names of each guest.
- No more than 4 guests that were not given to us in the beginning and they cannot sleep in the apartment. If they do, we will have to revise the arrangement.
- $70 Mandatory cleaning fee (and Monthly)
- Guests may NOT tamper with any entry locks without prior permission from host.
- For legal reasons: Guests may NOT give out the Apartment address to any companies such as banks, credit cards, utilities, as if it were their permanent residence. Long term guests should set up a PO Box a receive their mail there. Not at the apartment.
- Hosts have a right to enter the apartment for repairs and improvements. This would of course be coordinated with you. We would always tell you first at least. Unless it would cost us money to wait on a response from you.
- Please do not leave the Air Conditioning on when you are not in the apartment
- Please do not leave the doors open ever. When you are in the apartment or when you are out. This is New York City.
- NEVER EVER TURN THE HEAT OFF BETWEEN OCTOBER AND MAY. Just turn it to 65. Pipes could freeze!
We shared our previous penthouse apartment with many travelers from all over the world, from Grand Parents to Teenagers, from Saudi Arabia to California, USA...then we sold it. Now we are introducing a new fabulous 3 bedroom, The Putnam, in a wonderful, up and coming neighborhood in Brooklyn, with the same level of service and attention to detail as our previous apartment.
We're busy new yorkers so we might be able to see you only a few minutes a day but if you need any information about NYC, we will be able to assist you in having many enjoyable experiences in NYC. Either one of us speaks French and Japanese, you might be able to guess which one speaks Japanese...