- Wayan is extremely kind, and does her best to help her guests have a wonderful stay. She is accommodating, speaks great English, and is very friendly and helpful. A very welcoming host.
- TV & AC work great
- Bed was comfortable and clean, with clean towels and lots of storage space in the wardrobe
- Wayan is able to help with transport (although often delayed - so message in advance!), and provide motorbikes for use
- Beautiful gardens on the property, very lovely to sit on the porch and enjoy the view
- the building is still under construction - you will be woken up at 8AM, every day. Normally I wouldn't mind, but...
- the building is in an extremely rural area, with absolutley nothing nearby. If you do not use the motorbike, you are somewhat stranded at the homestay. On rainy days, being woken up at 8AM with no possibility to go out for breakfast until the rain stops, is not fun.
- the water from all faucets smells VERY bad - I did not want to shower here, and used bottled water for face washing & brushing teeth
- no fridge (common or private) to store food --> a must have in such a rural area, as there is nowhere nearby to get food, you'll want to stock up
- WIFI is not good, very poor connection
Overall, I would wait a few months or so until construction is likely to be done, before booking here. I imagine once complete, and after adding a few amenities, it will be a more pleasant stay :)