Información sobre este anuncio
Enjoy your family vacation in a newly renovated 3500 square foot open floor plan home located in a golf course community. The home features a new kitchen, 5 spacious bedrooms, and a large lanai enclosed deck and pool area. The beach is 1 mile from the property which is accessible from within the neighborhood.
This is a great location to access activities in Ponte Vedra, Saint Augustine (15 minutes) and Jacksonville.
Beautiful 3500 SF Sawgrass Country Club Home with plenty of space for a large family or multiple families featuring a private pool with large deck. You can enjoy the privacy of an upscale neighborhood with beach access only 1 mile from the property.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guest have the entire 3500 SF of the home with a 2-Car garage.
Atención a los huéspedes
Before your arrival, we are available via phone, email or text. We'll meet you upon arrival at the residence to ensure you have everything needed to enjoy your vacation. You'll need a pass to enter the neighborhood. We're family owned and easy to communicate with if you need us for anything.
Otros aspectos destacables
This home is well furnished. Ponte Vedra is an ideal location for this area. You can drive 15 minutes to St Augustine to visit a fun and historic city with lots to do; from guided k tours to fishing. There's offshore fishing and freshwater fishing, para-sailing, bike rentals and so much more. Or, have plenty to do in the city of Jacksonville or Jacksonville Beach. Centrally located.
Terms and Conditions
Old Barn Property LLC will be referred to as, OBP.
Early check-in and/or late check-out may be arranged (IF AVAILABLE). Prior arrangements must be made. We recommend 3 Business Days BEFORE your scheduled arrival or departure to make arrangements.
1. Fees/ Deposits are according to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) ($79.00 damage policy) or Airbnb (Deposit) websites.
2. Occupancy: Florida law requires that occupancy NOT exceed what is posted for each home. Please be aware that the maximum posted occupancy includes infants and children.
The occupancy can be increased by having (IF available) a crib for infants and / or a guest bed for children and adults. OBP will rent the additional beds/cribs with an additional delivery fee. Arrangements should be made at the time of the reservation.
3. Use, Rules, Nuisance and the Right of Quiet Enjoyment
A. As tenants you have the “Right of Quiet Enjoyment". Please remember that your neighbors also have the “Right of Quiet Enjoyment". Tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance upon or about the premises.
B. Nuisance Restrictions and Limitations of Use: House parties specifically prohibited. The use of campers, trailers or motorhomes with the intent to increase the posted maximum occupancy are NOT allowed.
C. If this vacation home is booked for any of above mentioned purposes without our knowledge, occupancy will not be allowed and ALL FUNDS will BE FORFEITED. IF it is discovered after occupancy, guests will be asked to vacate premises immediately with NO REFUND.
D. Please remember this is a residential neighborhood. The neighbors also have the “Right of Quiet Enjoyment".
4. Age Requirements: OBP doesn’t accept reservations for vacationing students. Singles under the age of 26 unaccompanied by a parent will not be permitted to register and will forfeit ALL FUNDS PAID. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of ALL FUNDS and will NOT be permitted to register.
5. Accidental Damage: If something gets broken or damaged: Do Not Discard and Let Us Know. If an item(s) is accidentally broken, please call, email or text us as soon possible. We will replace or repair the damaged item(s), as soon as possible; usually by the end of the next business day. If the damage does not present a safety issue and you prefer that our staff makes the necessary repairs after your departure, that is fine, BUT we still need to know ASAP. The cost of damage is covered by a policy or deposit per reservation site.
6. Moving Furniture / Pictures / Other Personal Property: Please do NOT redecorate or rearrange the personal property of the home.
7. Pets: Up to TWO* pet dogs MAY BE ALLOWED to stay at "OBP"
Pets That ARE Considered “Automatically Accepted":
1.UNDER 25 Pounds
2. OVER 1 year old
3. Dog is trained, housebroken and NO history of biting or attacking people or other animals.
Dog is NOT on the insurance company's “Prohibited List": Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes. Presa Canarios, Chow chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Pit Bull Terriers, Rottweiler and Siberian Huskies.
Pets That ARE NOT Considered as “Automatically Accepted": IF your pet does NOT fall into the “Automatically Accepted" category; please call our office during normal business hours to discuss your specific pet.
PETS NOTE – Booking Online: If you are booking online, please go ahead and book the reservation and add in the pet fees. IF your pet does not automatically qualify (see above) IF we cannot approve your pet you will get your money back.
*Up to TWO Dogs – IF you have 3 SMALL dogs, please call our office to see if you can get special approval; additional pet fee applies.
Bringing pet(s) to the home that are not approved (if needed) and / or NOT paid the pet fee(s) is considered a DEFAULT (see below)
8. ANY DEFAULT of this Rental Agreement / Terms and Conditions will result in being asked to leave the property and FORFEITURE of ALL FUNDS PAID.
9. Smoking: ALL Old BARN PROPERTY LLC Properties HAVE A STRICT NO SMOKING POLICY. Any violation of this policy will be considered a breach of contract, the tenant will be required to leave at once and forfeit all prepaid rent and fees as liquidated damages.
10. Lost and / or Left Behind Items: All personal items of the tenants are the responsibility of the tenant. The owner's, agent, and / or property manager are NOT liable for any personal property lost or left behind.
11. Utilities and Air Conditioner: PLEASE DO NOT OPEN doors and windows while the air conditioner is being used. This causes the electric bill to be very high and the air conditioner unit will FREEZE-UP, flood the ceiling, floors, and then the Air Conditioner unit will not work and will need repair. This is NOT covered under the Accidental Damage Fee, it is considered intentional. You will be without the use of the Air Conditioner, until a licensed HVAC person can repair the unit.
12. Payment Terms, Conditions and CANCELLATION Policy: Per reservation website
13. Hurricane Policy: OBP does NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULE TRIPS DUE TO HURRICANE ACTIVITY, or any other reason once inside the 60 Day before arrival window. We are on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in Florida. The area from the Jacksonville Beaches to St. Augustine has been very fortunate for the last 50 years.
The last named hurricane to hit this area was in 1964, BUT no one knows when a hurricane will visit this area again. By the way, the last hurricane before 1964 was in 1960, ONLY 4 years earlier!
14. REPAIRS: Tenant is NOT to make any repairs to the property. All repairs and maintenance issues must be referred to OBP. Please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), regardless of the time of day, as soon as you notice an issue. If you get the voicemail system, please LEAVE A MESSAGE. The message should be precise as to the problem and be sure to give us a number to contact you and the best time to call.
15. CLEANING: You are on vacation AND have paid a Cleaning Fee. After your stay, our cleaning service will perform a departure clean. The Cleaning Crew has a large house to clean in a VERY short time. IF time permits and IF you want, we would greatly appreciate that you leave the home picked up and any dishes put into the dishwasher and started. Please DO NOT MAKE UP ANY BEDS THAT WERE USED.
16. Trash: We ask you to take the trash, SEALED in plastic garbage bags, from the home to the outside large garbage cans. We ask that you take the large outside cans to the roadside on the given garbage pickup day Monday and Thursday, by 6:00 AM (or the night before).
The Recycle Bins are picked up at the roadside on the given recycling day.
17. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant expressly understands that OBP owns the rental units. The tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the property owner(s) and / or the owner(s) of the management company, if applicable; from any liability for personal injury, death or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant's guests).
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones