Experience incredible hospitality in a custom-designed, modern loft space. Steps to the park, short walk to coffee & market, 2 min drive to food carts, Alberta Arts, Kennedy School, and more. Portland guide included.
Premium apartment style loft, with the finer details: storage loft & stargazer skylight, epic lighting, wood ceilings + walls, gorgeous/spacious walk in rain shower, natural light & sleek kitchenette.
Apartment comfortably sleeps 2-4 guests, on queen memory foam mattresses.
- Same day booking check-in times may fluctuate based on time of booking, bear with us kindly
- No shoes in the tiled areas or the loft. No shoes on the ladder.
- No messy food or drinks in the loft area that could draw pests.
- Please respect the wood, details and delicate design elements.
- Please wipe up water with the squeegee.
- Use handrails and grab bars when climbing ladder. Do not hang onto the white rods in the ceiling - they are structural.
- No children in sleeping loft under direct supervised by parents.
Este anfitrión tiene 98 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Oh hi there! We are Colin & Sarah!
We absolutely love hosting, traveling & the opportunity that airbnb gives for us to see the world, meet incredible people like you, and have unforgettable experiences. We've been hosting for three years! Our approach to hosting is all about good relationships, good design, and a love for life. We look forward to the chance to meet you :) send us a message if you have any questions!
Our last few years of travel include our month in Europe, weeks exploring North and South Island New Zealand, a cultural study of Israel, documentary shoots in Zimbabwe, Uganda, and India. A long awaited family safari in Kenya, and more shoots in Ireland, China, and Mexico, a road trip around Australia with a first time diving experience at the Great Barrier Reef, and a getaway to Cape Town, South Africa.
We have a heart for thoughtful questions, well-crafted coffee, life on the go, new places, and creativity. We are creatives & storytellers working in digital and analog mediums.
Hotel concierge's are let's face it, out of date, and don't really tell you more than you can find on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Friends help you know a city like the back of your hand, they help you find those places that will leave a mark on your heart. Let us stay in your place and we will surely be friends! Let us host you and you'll be back soon enough wanting to visit again! We love the airbnb community because it's a really special way to get to know a city.