The Villa is a country house, built in 1893 , situated on the hills surrounding San Salvatore , known as " port of Monferrato " because of its location in the note area of wine production.
The estate is situated in a park of about 7 hectares next to a large amount of valuable plants such as magnolia, sofora , holly, birch and tamarisk you can find a majestic centenary cedar of Lebanon, the historic symbol of the house.
The estate, which also has an orchard , a vegetable garden and a garden of herbs, is surrounded by a forest of wild cherry and acacia trees .
The owners of the estate, who live in a separate part of the house, offering a discreet , as it is in their way of life , truly genuine, which allows the enjoyment of nature, of biological products, animal husbandry and of berries , in a harmony found anywhere else.
APARTMENTS: The house is for guests is composed of two apartments : one with a small garden, the other with a large private terrace. Each apartment has a separate entrance , two double bedrooms , two bathrooms, living room with library and well-equipped kitchen . Vintage furniture , fireplace , independent heating , satellite tv and wireless network. The swimming pool ( mt.13x6 ) with sun terrace has an excellent exposure and magnificent views of the Ligurian Alps and Piedmont .