Our beautiful 15C stone house, located in the hamlet of Fonaco on a ridge with panoramic views of Tuscan hills, 5 km from the hilltop town of Monterchi, approx 30 km from Arezzo. It's basic but clean with lots of space, 2 terraces to escape & chill.
- Your home from home escape to Tuscany
- Rustic seclusion in the heart of history
- Spacious farmhouse on 2 floors
- Ground floor with huge dining space with a basic kitchen, which leads onto a terrace with stunning panoramic views. Ideal for a lazy lunch and to soak up that delicious local wine, from Marcello's supermarket in Monterchi
- First Floor, very spacious area with 2 bedrooms, a lounge with open fireplace and bathroom/WC. Upper sun terrace (5 metres x 5 metres)leads off from the hallway.
- Nestling amidst unspoilt Tuscan hillsides with superb views, Tularu is a haven of peace offering wonderful forest walks yet within easy driving distance of Tuscany’s historic towns
Servicios y zonas comunes
The main house, garden and 2 terraces.
Parking is available at the front of the building.
An adjoining door in the house which is kept locked can made accessible to a 2 bedroom flat. So if you want friends to join you or extended please let us know or go to the airbnb site and look for the Tularu flat.
Atención a los huéspedes
Yes via email and a mobile number will be provided
Otros aspectos destacables
In our local village Monterchi we have the famous Piero della Francesca.
Piero della Francesca Trail (URL HIDDEN)
This area is perfect as a base to visit all the wonderful places in Tuscany or just relax on the terraces, reading and having a lazy day. In the evening drive into a local village as we have the most fantastic restaurants using local produce.
No smoking inside
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Love my family, love Italy, love my Jack Russell dog Belle, love the buzz of London