SEA Residences is just across SM Mall of Asia, 10-15 mins from NAIA airport, and nearby commuter services.
Fully furnished with a kitchen, dining area, hot/cold shower, cable TV, unlimited WiFi, and a balcony with great view of the 6 resort pools.
Condo is a one-bedroom unit located on the 10th floor with a queen-sized bed, over-sized mirror, sofa bed, and a balcony with a great view of the 6 pools resort amenities. Pool area includes a playground for children.
Air conditioned and fully furnished with working kitchen, dining area, bathroom with hot/cold shower and hair dryer, DVD player, cable TV and unlimited free WiFi / Internet.
Kitchen comes with microwave, electric kettle, cooking utensils, and dining ware. Linen and towels will be provided with complimentary amenities.
Door entrance comes with an automatic key card locking mechanism.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Free pool access is available upon request at the lobby or admin. Guests may also rent the event hall during their stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
My cousin Gerry and I manage the place. I am easy to get in touch with either through Airbnb or my phone. Sometimes I am unavailable in person but Gerry will be available if there's anything you may need before or during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Guests may order food service delivery, tour packages arrangement/advice and transport services. A 24-hour convenience store is located within the building. Other business amenities include: massage spa, beauty spa, ATM, laundromat, food and drink establishments.
1. No smoking permitted throughout.
2. Drugs and substance use prohibited.
3. No pets allowed.
4. No parties allowed. Please be mindful of causing unreasonable noise disturbance to others.
5. No linens, cloths, laundry of any kind, or other articles shall be hung from the balcony.
6. All garbage must be tied securely in a plastic bag and placed outside the room for collection during morning (7-8am) and evening (7-8pm).
7. A guest may have their keys revoked for generally undesirable behavior, such as, but not limited to:
- the verbal or physical abuse of property management or other building occupants;
- the destruction or theft of any SEA Residence property or unit property; and/or
- offering the use of unit key to others besides the current guest/s.