Newly renovated 2BR; one w/ 2 three-quarter (122x200cm) bed, the other w/ 2 futon beds. Group with friends and couple can stay with privacy. 5-min walk from Higashi Shinjuku. 10-min walk from JR Shin Okubo Sta. Central but yet safe and residential. Dual window isolates street sounds.
Brand-new interior at 33 sqm 2-bedroom apartment with separated kitchen and bathroom. Bedroom 1 has 2 three-quarter bed and large closet. Bedroom 2 can fit with 2 futons. Perfect for friends and families to share with privacy. Kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove, fridge and freezer, microwave oven, pots and pans, dishes and glasses with cutleries. The apartment is on the 4th floor, and there’s an elevator from 2nd floor of the building.
- Semi-double bed
- AC / Heater
- Futon bed with mattress pad x 2
- AC / Heater
- Gas stove x 2
- Microwave oven
- Electric pot
- Rice Cooker
- Kitchen ware
- Dining ware
- Rubbish bin
- Washining machine
- Washstand with mirror
- Bathtub and shower
- Bath towels
- Bed cover and pillow case
- Futon and extra comforter
- Shampoo, conditioner and body soap
- Hair dryer
- Iron and iron board
- Liquid detergent for laundry
- Liquid detergent for kitchen
Servicios y zonas comunes
Atención a los huéspedes
- Meet up check in is required
- Remotely available almost all the time
- Maintenance requires 1-3 days unless it is emergency like water leaking
Otros aspectos destacables
- The building does have elevator, but it's from 2nd floor. You need to go up about 12 steps to go up to 2F
- There’s washer and hanging pole to hang dry your clothes inside the apartment. No balcony
- The apartment is facing to one of main street in the area. Since the apartment has dual window, it won’t bother you much. However, if you're super sensitive about sound like car swishing in the middle of night, I'd say this apartment is not for you.
*Building is under exterior renovation until the end of September, 2017. Noisy construction should be finished in the week of August 14th. Discounted rate is offered during the construction term.
- No Smoking inside the apartment
- Please respect neighbors and no excessive drinking and party at home
- Please follow Japanese recycling rules and separate trash
- Please DO NOT throw out garbage from the apartment on your own. Contact host
- Enjoy your stay!
Hi! We're team Cookie House basing in Shinjyuku / Shinokubo area managing furnished apartments and share houses.
We're very excited to host friends from wonderful Airbnb community to introduce our city Tokyo, one of the most exiting and unique place in the world.
Feel free to contact us for any questions you have. Looking forward to meeting & hosting you in Tokyo!!