Black Bear Lodge: Awesome newer four season house at Wintergreen Resort with all the bells and whistles and breath taking mountain and slope views. Perfect for one to three families, girls getaway, golf outing, couples trip etc.
1. Turn off the gas fireplace and set heat to 55 degrees in the winter, and turn the ac off in the summer when checking out.
2. No Smoking
3. No pets
4. All trash is to be dropped off at one of the Wintergreen Dumpsters, and is not to be left outside of the house. The closest dumpster is about one half mile away on Blackrock Circle.
5. Check in at 4:00 PM and checkout at 11:00 AM unless prior arrangements are made with owner.
6. No ski boots, skis, snowboards or poles are allowed in house. All ski equipment to be left outside in ski racks or in guests vehicles.
7. Gas logs, heated towel bar, and heated floors must be turned off when leaving the room for safety purposes.
8. Indemnity: guest agrees to indemnify and hold homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by guest or parties invited onto property by guest.
9. Guest agrees to notify homeowner of any damage to or loss of property that belong to owner (including guest and or parking passes) during their stay.
10. Guests will be charged $200 in the event of a lost guest pass, and $25 in the event of a lost parking pass.