Little cosy bohemian flat in Monti area, very close to Colosseum and Roman Forums. Nearby caffees, alternative designer shops, "taverns", pizzerias, artisan shops, 3 min walk to Cavour Metro and 15 min to Termini railway station. Perfect for one or two guests. You can easily take some pet(s)...
This mini-flat with kitchen corner in the very centre of Rome is comfortable for a mini-break in the Heart of Rome or for some-day work trip. Comfortable for anyone alone, a couple, someone with a pet or 2 friends.
Servicios y zonas comunes
All the flat is yours! There is a small living room, tiny kitchen and a bathroom just some minutes walk form the Colloseum, many other hot tuorism attractions and Termini railway station
Atención a los huéspedes
I will give you the keys or organize them to some authorized places close to the flat and if you need, I'm happy to share some tips for nearby nice places where to eat or what to visit.
Otros aspectos destacables
LATE CHECK IN NB!
- CHECK IN AFTER 22:00 to - 01:30 am Roman time available on request and THERE IS EXTRA CHARGE OF 30 EUROS (becaouse I need to take a taxi)
Check in time 12:00 (noon) Eariler check-in depends of the availability.
NB! LATE CHECK-IN
- CHECK IN AFTER 22:00 to - 01:30 am THERE IS EXTRA CHARGE OF 30 EUROS
Late check-out available on request and depends of availanility
- Please, do respect my nice neighbours and do not make noise or walk in high heels after 23 pm Roman Time :)
- You are very welcome to use my internet network during your stay, but you agree to use it only for legal purposes andpromise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities :)
- you cannot use the washing mashine in the the flat, but there is one wash up point 30 m of the flat on via Urbana
Durante el período del 01 de Septiembre de 2017 - 30 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 1 noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello! I'm a journalist and traveller, therefore very often away from my home in Rome. This is the reason I'm very happy to share my little place in the core of the Eternal City with similar-minded people, who do not look for hotel-style accommodation.
The motto of my life: CARPE DIEM!