The apartment is located in a small complex built in the green and child-friendly "New Koningshof" district in 2007. This apartment with parking is very favorable with respect to public transport, the A9, A10 and A2. There are several facilities.
You can use anything that is in the apartment.
If you have a car you can park on your private parking spot (number 8). The card will be given to you at check in.
Entrance hall, storage with central heating boiler, washing machine and mechanical ventilation, separate luxury toilet, 1 bedroom + walk-in closet, bathroom, living room with access to balcony and luxurious kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge freezer) . Private parking.
Servicios y zonas comunes
U have acces to all the main areas in the apartment building and as described the whole apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am (or one of my guestmanagers are) available for questions/housekeeping during your stay
• Your check-in time starts from about 02:00 pm till 09:00 pm whereas your check-out time also will be at about 11:00 am; A fee might be applied for late check outs, or late check ins.
• Please respect that we only accept the number of guests the apartment was booked for.
- The Apartment is for up to 4 People;
• Please switch off lights and all appliances when you leave the apartment to avoid wasting energy.
• Please ensure that the windows and doors are locked when you leave the apartment.
• Please respect your neighbors as you live in a normal building with normal tenants. For example keep the noise level down from 10:00 PM till 8 AM and be nice if you meet someone in the hall or stairs.
• Smoking is not allowed in the appartment and also in the whole building.
• Pets are not allowed in our apartment.
• No partying in the apartment.
• Please do not hesitate to call your guest manager when you need assistance
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Hello my name is Nicky.
I'm 32 years old legal advisor in the Netherlands and really like to travel!
I've been travelling around the world and love to meet people from all over. So when I had the opportunity of “inviting" people to the Netherlands I decided to rent my apartment and house and share our beautiful Amsterdam with you.
I speak Dutch, English and a little bit of German and Hindi.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (+)