If you are looking for a studio with a double bed, small kitchen to prepare your meal and a lovely balcony with great sea view then you've come on the right place.
- Accommodation unit is free from 14 p.m. on the day of arrival till 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- On the arrival, all the guests are required to hand in their personal documents (passports and identity cards) to the host in order to be registered to the authorities. Personal documents will be given back within 24 hours.
- During the stay, host will provide all the necessary information and help.
- Host provides guests with towels, bedlinen, kitchen cloths, toilet paper
- Guest are kindly requested to take care of their possessions and valuable things left in the accommodation unit because the host is not responsible for their eventual loss. The host will do everything that is in his power to protect and warn the guests about the possible danger.
- Please, close parasols and awnings on the terrace during poor weather or before leaving the house.
- Smoking is not allowed, as well as lighting the candles inside. We appreciate you respect the rules.
- It is not allowed to leave the pets inside the house.
House rules have been written according to the special customs in tourism.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 55 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, my name is Manuela I live and work on the island of Krk with my family - husband Mario and son Juraj and 2 little dogs (Bishone havanese small bread not a dangerous one).
We love spending time outdoors, hiking, biking, sviming at Summer and walking with our dogs. Also I love doing crafts for my family and friends, now little bit less since we had a baby September 2013...
We love spending time with new people, share a good story with a glass of wine :)