Next to Newport Beach and Irvine, at border of Costa Mesa and Santa Ana. Comforting place with pool, jacuzzi, lakes, sunshine, smiles, near everything. 5 minutes to airport, 7 minutes to beach, food everywhere, world famous mall, new bed, peaceful.
Amazing vibe, unbeatable location, tile throughout, very comfortable and a place for best moments. The place is not perfect, or always impeccably clean in shared areas, so if that will be a need of yours, please let me know first so that we can be more conscious of your needs.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Extra Directions - go through middle gate, I will open or it will be opened by someone else, please go and park in a guest spot. Then go south west (right of gate when you enter middle gate), go down the stairs, into courtyard, 3671 is first building on right side, you can ring for unit E. Or if you have key, go in building, red key, up the stairs and there is unit E :-)
Otros aspectos destacables
The room is private, bathroom is shared. Cats do live here, but if you're allergic, it can still work as the people with allergies who have stayed have had no issues at all. Reviews and ratings are part of my livelihood and I'm still new at this, so if you feel that there's any ways that I can improve the space, please let me know personally as I always take immediate action on feedback and want nothing more than to make things optimal for you.
1. Park in "guest" only spots (otherwise you could get towed). Also always lock door when entering and leaving the home.
2. If you do not have an American phone number to call me, please let me know so we can arrange exact directions to avoid any mix up or confusion :-)
3. *Please be quiet when others sleeping (ex: quiet with doors and door knobs), basically please be considerate, although some noise is inevitable and even accidental (that's ok), no one likes to be woken up from a beautiful sleep :-)
4. Please turn on fan when showering and try to conserve electricity
5. Please clean up after yourself (kitchen, bathroom (hair, make up etc), Sand in room, common areas)
Este anfitrión tiene 57 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Fellow traveller, love to focus on the love and blessings of life. Enjoy art, deep conversation, yet also value personal time for more conscious breaths. Grateful for this ineffable journey.