Super neat apartment in the heart of East St Kilda - WELCOME!
Our home compromises 2 double bedrooms, large lounge, private courtyard, fully equipped modern kitchen, recently renovated bathroom and only 500 meters from Carlisle Street. WiFi inc!
Our neat, two bedroom apartment is in the heart of Balaclava and features two bedrooms, fully equipped retro-vibe kitchen, recently renovated bathroom, large lounge room and private courtyard.
- Both bedrooms have queen sized beds, built-in-robes and are fitted with fresh cotton linens and towels for your stay.
- The comfy fold out couch can accommodate one person, so our entire apartment comfortably sleeps 5. (We will only include bedding for the 5th guest if they are listed in the booking.)
- The modern kitchen is fully stocked with utensils for your use and convenience including: a toaster, kettle, refrigerator, pots, pans and cutlery.
The pantry holds tea, coffee, sugar, oil, salt and pepper and a couple more welcome treats!
- The lounge room is lovely and sunny in the afternoons and has a TV, DVD and CD player with auxiliary line for iPod/phone and CDs (yes they still exist!).
We also have a small desk for those needing to work during their stay. The FREE WiFi password will be included in your welcome pack and there is a "take one, leave one" library for all the traveling bookworms.
- Our large, private courtyard is perfect for a drink in the afternoons and a great place to play if you are traveling with little ones.
There is split system heating and cooling in the lounge room, bedroom 1 also has a ceiling fan and we can provide radiator heaters during winter stays for the bedrooms.
We can arrange a portacot free of charge if you have a baby and our daughter will happily share a box of her toys with any children coming to stay.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have access to our entire apartment and private courtyard for the duration of your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be living just down the road for the duration of your stay and encourage all our guests to contact us if they need ANYTHING.
Do not hesitate to phone us with any questions or help that you need whilst visiting Melbourne - we will do our best to make your stay a wonderful one!
Otros aspectos destacables
We can arrange an off street car space if you need one, otherwise there is ample parking out the front of the building.
• Check-in time is 12PM (noon).
Our apartment is part of a quiet block of 7 and we ask that you respect our neighbours and not disturb them with any noise late at night.
If you have any issues with other tenants please let us know immediately.
Whilst we want you to enjoy your stay, this is a not a property where you can come party.