Piccolo Sogno Chalet is a stones throw from some of the best skiing in the high alps. The chalet is spread over 3 floors and a loft. It has an open plan living area with a modern kitchen and a wonderful woodburner fireplace, the lounge/dinning area has two glass French doors which open onto a balcony looking down the valley.
The chalet is self catering, however if you require catering we would be happy to arrange this on your behalf. (This would be charged separately).
The chalet is spread over 3 floors and a loft
It has an open plan living area with a modern, well equipped kitchen and a wonderful woodburner fireplace, the lounge/dinning area has two glass French doors which open onto a balcony looking down the Valtournenche valley.
The sleeping accommodation comprises of 4 double bedrooms and three bathrooms described as follows:
The loft - a double bedroom with an en-suit bathroom; a double room which has a double bunk bed, ideal for children, or a couple and two further double bedrooms.
There are 2 more bathrooms, one of which has a large shower/steam room.
There is a fully equipped laundry and a separate playroom for the children.
The chalet is equipped with 2 televisions and 2 DVD players, a video machine and a hi-fi system; it also has an IPod Bose docking system (so take an IPod).
There is a separate outdoor room for skis and storage.
The chalet can ideally accommodate 4 couples (8) adults or 3 couples and 4 to 5 children, please call us to discuss.
The chalet is available for rent as a long weekend let, Thursday to Monday or as a weekly let, Saturday to Saturday. This includes, linen and towels and cleaning on departure. We ask that you leave the chalet in a clean and orderly fashion on departure. Cleaning service and baby sitting service can be arranged for your stay at an extra cost. Please let us know in advance if you require these services.
There is also the opportunity to do an all inclusive long weekend let, to include all arrangements - flights, ski passes, ski guiding, heli skiing & guide and catering. Please email or call us for further information.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Piccolo Sogno is a 4 double bedroom chalet, you will have the chalet to yourself for the duration of your stay. Self catering or a catered option is available, please let me know.
Atención a los huéspedes
Valtournenche is the little village before Cervinia. Valtournenche has its own Gondola system which takes you up in to the mountain network, accessing Cervinia, and Zermatt.
Piccolo Sogno - Valtournenche, Cervinia & Zermatt = Amazing Skiing, restaurants, people and memories.
The extensive ski resort of Cervinia / Valtournenche is situated in Italy’s scenic Aosta Valley, with extensions over the border into Switzerland, known as the ‘Queen of the Snow’, this vast snowy area begins at 1,524m in Valtournenche, embraces Breuil-Cervinia – 2050m, rises up to Plateau Rosà at 3,488m, touches the 4,000-metre peak of Piccolo Cervino (Klein Matterhorn), and climbs to 4,478m, the top of the Matterhorn. Cervinia / Valtournenche is world famous for its snow record and extensive ski slopes, and most visitors to the resort come here to ski, but the villages do offer a variety of alternatives to skiing. These include: Cross country skiing, ski-dooing, bobsledding, a natural open-air ice-skating rink, indoor swimming, paragliding, saunas/steam-rooms, fitness gym, squash, tennis, cinemas, a museum, horse riding and a large children’s winter playground.
I would love to share the secrets and hidden treasures of the valley. Please call me or e-mail
Otros aspectos destacables
There is a Nespresso Coffee machine, so take some Nespresso capsules with you.
The chalet is self catering, however if you require catering/meals we would be happy to arrange this on your behalf. (This would be charged separately).
Piccolo Sogno - CHALET RULES
1. Please take great care on the stairs down to the chalet and back up to the car park!!! They do become very icy and snowy.
2. No shoes in the chalet please, they need to be removed at the front door, there is a cupboard under the stairs in the chalet for outdoor shoe storage.
3. Bring a pair of slippers.
4. All ski boots to be left in the basement or in the bathroom next to the front door.
5. Do not leave any windows open if you are not in the chalet, especially the bathrooms.
6. The heating thermostats are on the wall (brown dial), when you are in the chalet you may want to have them turned to 15/20. We suggest you turn the dials down to 15 before you go to sleep. Turn the heating down to 15 on all floors before you leave the chalet each day and on the day you leave.
7. The upstairs room – there is no need to touch the heating dial as you will not require it.
8. Clean as you go! There is a Dyson vacuum cleaner in the laundry room and a dust buster on the top landing. If you require a cleaner during your stay please speak to Stefano and or Paola, telephone numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), (this is at your expense)
9. Last person to leave a room turn the lights out.
10. Extinguish all candles before leaving – never leave a burning candle unattended. No candles in the bedrooms please.
11. After using the downstairs shower room, please leave the shower door slightly open to air out.
12. On the day you depart, please remove all linen from your bed and leave it on the floor in the laundry room with your used towels.
13. Leave all toys in the playroom and please try to keep the playroom in order.
14. Please leave the fridge in a clean state.
15. If it looks as though the firewood is running low, please let me know (Philip) or Stefano know (Lenio is wood in Italian), he will get more wood delivered.
16. Please replenish condiments, olive oil and any other bits you use and the firelighters; they can be purchased at the P & O or Crai supermarket.
17. We run an honesty scheme, if something breaks, please try and replace it and let me know. If it can’t be replaced please call me to discuss - Thanks
18. Please recycle bottles, plastic, paper and cardboard. In Italy there is no rubbish collection. You will see areas allocated with bins for rubbish and recycling, please drop your rubbish and recycling off at these areas on a regular basis.
19. You may want to utilise your cardboard and paper to get the fire going