Our spacious Garden Room located in an upmarket quiet suburb Sunset Beach, Cape Town, is suitable for tourists and business people alike. It is 5 min walk from a stunning beach with amazing sunsets, 2 min walk to 4 restaurants and a Food store.
Our spacious Garden Room is a very comfortable and quiet room with an area to prepare a small meal. It has a private deck and a view onto the garden. The room has no sea view, but is 5 min walk from our beautiful sandy beach with a view on Table Mountain and amazing sunsets.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guest have their own entrance to their ground floor room with its private garden area. We also provide off street parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be available to assist with any questions or problems relating to your accommodation or places you want to visit.
Otros aspectos destacables
Sunset Beach is a upmarket suburb which borders on the Atlantic Sea Board and Milnerton Golf club. It offers exceptional security with 24 hours CCTV backed up by patrol cars.
It would be great if you could adhere to the following:
* Please NO SMOKING in the room and on the premisses
* Bookings has to be made under your own profile with a clear photo.
* We all need our rest. So please be considerate and be as quiet as possible from 11:00pm-6:30am.
* Make sure you lock the gate after you entered the premises.
* Switch off all lights at the switch as there are no motion detectors.
* Look after the keys entrusted to you. R200 to replace keys if lost.
* Only two guests allowed at all times in this room.
* Please let me know if you damage or break something so that it can be replaced for the next visitors.
* Please try and leave the room in the condition you found it :)
Este anfitrión tiene 81 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love to travel. Visiting the Kruger National Park or any other Wild life Parks are the highlights of my holiday. One of my hobbies is Photography. I also enjoy working with people. As a host I will always inform you as best I can of our tourist attractions and try and make your stay as pleasant as possible. Live life to the fullest without harming any living creature in the process. Live and let live!