With 2 small bedrooms including a full bed, bunk bed, and full bath with on-demand hot water, our modern cabin in the woods also provides a refrigerator, coffee and tea-makers, toaster and a counter for preparing sandwiches and salads. We are located only 30 minutes from the coast.
We are centrally located in Mid-Coast Maine close the amenities and attractions for day trips.
• 5 minutes to the Common Ground Fairgrounds
• 10 minutes to Unity College
• 25 minutes to Lake St. George State Park (swimming & canoe rentals)
• 30 minutes to Belfast and the coast
• 30 minutes to Waterville and Colby College
• 30 minutes to Fort Knox State Park (and the bridge observation tower)
• 50 minutes to Camden & Camden Hills State Park (hiking trails)
• 90 minutes to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park
Servicios y zonas comunes
All space including a food preparation counter with a refrigerator, coffee maker, electric kettle and toaster.
Atención a los huéspedes
We can provide you with information and maps of all levels of hiking trails in the area as well as points of interest and events.
No cooking using electric, gasoline, or propane device
Quiet time from 11pm to 7am
Check-in from 1pm to 7pm unless other arrangements have been made.