Nice and accessible, newly renovated house in Itabashi word, Tokyo.
8min from Ikebukuro
20min from Shinjuku
30min from Shibuya, Harajuku, and Central Tokyo.
2 Bus lines also available in front of the house.
The whole house is just for you and your company.
First come, first serve!
It is a typical Japanese wooden 2 floor house with a new kitchen, new flooring, 2 new shower booths.
Families with children and groups of friends traveling are most welcome!
Servicios y zonas comunes
2 Bed rooms
2 Shower booths in a bathroom space.
Cleaned Living room and Kitchen.
Sunroom for laundry.
Atención a los huéspedes
For your privacy, I basically don't enter the house during your stay except any emergency cases.
However, the guest interaction is up to you.
It is free to retreat to the privacy of your room- totally up to you.
I would love to interact on Saturday, Sunday afternoon and/or after the work.
I love to show my guests around town and share our favorite restaurants, sweets, and cooking, or watching Sumo during the grand tournaments.
Otros aspectos destacables
Since this is a big enough house for a person, it is required for at least 2 people to stay. It accommodates (sleeps) up to 5-6 people with plenty of space. Please let me know if you would like to add more than 7, or to use the whole house by yourself.
CHARGE for children?
Ages 1 and under are free if bed is shared or you provide sleeping surface.
Ages 2 and up are counted as guests.
Please note that baby cots are not available.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
For your convenience, I provide self check-in using a combination key lockbox to assure you entry the moment you arrive.
CHECK-IN: Pretty much anytime. However, please let me know if your arrival will be after 11pm.
CHECK-OUT: 12pm NOON or anytime BEFORE.
If no more than 3 hours before check in, PACKED bags can be put / left in the house.
RULE: Please notify me of this and leave the KEY in the key box.
If you would like baggage hold on check-out day, Please let me know of it within 24hrs before your check out.
1. The whole house will be yours during your stay, so please take good care of it.
2. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
3. NO SMOKING @ anywhere inside the house, include the sunroom. Standing and smoking in front of the house entrance is OK, please dispose of your buds and ash properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
4. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
5. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together. Do not party in the house after 9pm.
6. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
7. Notice that you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
Este anfitrión tiene 10 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Originally from Tokyo, had stayed in the US for more than 10yrs. I've been living in Itabashi since 2006. Speaking Jap, Eng, and American Sign (ASL).
Love watching Sumo, and having sweet dessert.
I can give lots of information for living, visiting Tokyo.
I really like cooking, so I would love to cook with you at the nice spacious new kitchen in the house:)
I recently done my house renovation(^^) & I really like it(^o^)
I'm sure that you'll like this place as well♪(´ε` )
Why don't you explore nice local residential town in Tokyo(*ゝω・*)ノ