The Blue Contemporary lovely Bungalow set in a natural environment with patio, reservoir and healthy herbal tea coffee's shop in the garden. Surround with flower garden, paddy field and Thai countryside life style. 30 Minute from the city.
Beautiful and cozy Contemporary style bungalows in the garden with the ultimate Thai countryside life style experience. Surround with the horticulture area. We have bicycle to borrow to ride around the village to see a real life and feel a part of people in the village too.
I am a Curcuma flowers grower, Thai traditional flower call Tulip of Thailand, you can share activity for horticulture life with us.
- January you will see the framer start planting rice after that 3
months will harvesting season
- March we will plant Curcuma in our field about July start cut flowers will carry on for 3 months
- Farmer around us grow different just as Rice and Flowers all the year you will see different. So you can see Cows and Paddy field.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- You can access Shared Middle Swimming Pool and free bicycles to explore the local temples and community
- Free WiFi
- Cafe' that have our own style natural herbal tea coffee and food.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are often available in the morning and the middle of the day to help you get acquainted to the area and answer any questions you may have. Please note if you would like help to arrange for transportation, tours and rentals it is best to ask a day or two in advance of doing the activity but we are here to help you.
Otros aspectos destacables
We want you to feel at home here and please ask if you have any questions we are happy to help you book any trips to see elephants, Tigers, Zipline and Urai has lived in Chiang Mai most of her life so will be able to give you some great recommendations from food to places to see based on your interests.
No Smoking in the House
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.