This private room provides the perfect resting space for both domestic and international backpackers and students or professionals with agendas at the Pennsylvania Convention Center - a 10 mins walk away. This room is in a 3-story private house located in the heart of Philly surrounded by attractions, restaurants, bars and major subway lines.
Please read: this accommodation is in a house that may accommodate other guests during your stay. Please make sure you will be comfortable living with other people in the house.
This private room is located on second floor in a 3-story private house. Sleeping arrangement is 1 queen bed, 1 pull-out bed. There is closet in the room for luggage. This accommodation is perfect for travelers who plan on exploring Philly during their visit and want an affordable accommodation simply to rest.
- Modern and spacious kitchen equipped with a fridge, a oven, a toaster, a microwave, a dish washer, utensils, plates, bowls, glass cups, etc. Walk to the Reading Market Terminal and make yourself a gourmet meal in our modern and equipped kitchen
- Doors have electronic lock so you don't have to worry about keys
- Washer and dryer available
- Central heating and air-conditioning for your comfort throughout the year
- Wi-Fi available throughout the house
Servicios y zonas comunes
Out of consideration of our neighbors and our quiet neighborhood, please use the entrance in the back of the house and refrain from using the entrance in the front.
Atención a los huéspedes
We no longer provide towels to reduce our carbon footprint and cost. This allows us to offer the lowest rates possible. Please remember to bring your own bath towel.
There is street parking available in the neighborhood. There is a handful of outdoor parking lots close by our home. There is an affordable lot on 11 St between Vine St and Pearl St. You can park there until midnight for 12 bucks (or 15 bucks for in and out parking until midnight). Beware though that normal rates will superseded by "event" rate if posted.
Otros aspectos destacables
The people is what makes this home so special. We host fun-loving guests, students and travelers from across the globe and whether you come alone, or with company, you will instantly feel right at home upon checking in!
1. Be considerate and respectful to other guests, the neighbors, and the neighborhood.
2. Must observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm - 8:00 am by keeping noise to a minimal.
3. No smoking in the house.
4. No eating or drinking on the beds.
5. Do not let strangers in the house.
6. No pets.
7. Treat the property like it's your own.
8. Wash the dinnerware/cups that you used.
9. Throw trash into the appropriate recycle/trash bins.
10. Remember to take all your belongings before you check-out.
11. Make yourself at home! :-)
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 117 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones