Información sobre este anuncio
An art-filled oasis in the heart of Toronto. PERFECT for feeling at home in the city. Charming neighborhood surrounded by cafés & patisseries. Minutes from AGO, University of Toronto, BATA Museum, Kensington Mkt,Yorkville Shopping, CN Tower.
Enjoy a space from the pages of a magazine! An art-filled apartment in the heart of Toronto right in the middle of a charming neighborhood. PERFECT for feeling like home in the city. Minutes from the University of Toronto, AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario), Kensington Market, Hot Docs Cinema, Honest Ed's & Chinatown. Nestled between two of Toronto's most vibrant neighbourhoods--Little Italy and The Annex-- this serene home is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city life found right outside your door.
The Apartment Includes:
- Comfortable Bed with Fresh Linens with Every Stay
- Fully stocked Kitchen with Built-in appliances (Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cutlery)
- Washer & Dryer, En-suite laundry
- Fresh Towels
- Free High-speed wireless internet
- Parking is available near the apartment (details for parking will be provided upon booking if required)
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guest have access to all amenities. Guest also have access to an in-suite washer and dryer, TV, Internet, Full kitchen and a large backyard.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am always available if there are any questions and am happy to offer helpful hints for great restaurants, and interesting places to go in the city.
Otros aspectos destacables
Feel free to contact me if you have any question. Looking forward to meeting you!
I only ask that you feel at home and respect the space as you would your own.
1. Front house door much ALWAYS remain locked
2. No partys or events
3. No pets
4. No smoking or drugs in the apartment
5. No sitting or leaning on floating shelves. (It can only hold 10 lbs)
6. If furniture is moved please return it to it's original position before checking out.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 328 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love a good laugh with friends and am always open to getting lost in the beauty of architecture.
Favourite quote: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, LIVE the life you've imagined.