The condo has a rustic cabin feel so you can sit back and enjoy the view of the mountain. It was built in 1973, and was originally built as a place to relax after a long day of skiing. So come on in and relax.
The Condo has a large living area/ fire place, full size kitchen for meals. There are two bedrooms one with a queen size bed, one with 1 double bed and 1 set of twin bunk beds, the loft, with a queen size bed. A private balcony overlooks the beautiful mountains.
The condo is has a rustic cabin feel. It was built in 1973 with wonderful unobstructed view of the mountains and ski lift. Originally the condo was built as a snow ski get away, a place to sit back and relax after skiing. Since then Brianhead has expanded and has brought so many more activities to the area and Brianhead is now a year round get away with awesome sight seeing, hiking, ATV riding and so much more. The condo has had some modernization but for the most part it is still a rustic condo with a wonderful view.
The Condo has a large living area for everyone to gather, light a nice fire in the wood-burning fireplace, watch TV, tell stories or bring along some board games.
In the full kitchen you will find everything you may need to prepare tasty meals. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the basic appliances. Cook your own meals before or after heading out to the slopes. You will also find a pizzeria across the street if you don’t feel like cooking.
With two bedrooms (plus a loft) and two full bathrooms, up to eight guests are welcome to stay here. Two bedrooms, one with a queen size bed, one with four twins, and the loft, which has a queen size bed, everyone will sleep comfortably.
A private balcony overlooks Giant Steps where you can head outside with your morning coffee, enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sun set over the mountains or watch the fireworks during special holidays.
Bring a deck of cards and some board games to enjoy family and friend time. Sit back and unplug completely and enjoy.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have full access to the condo and enjoy your time there
Atención a los huéspedes
You will have full access to me while you are staying in the condo incase you may need something - I have a crew that is available for you if there is something that needs attention.
No Smoking inside - This includes cigarettes, weed and vaporizers
Please respect our request.
This is our family condo, and we'd like to keep it as clean and comfortable for you and all our guests
Please be respectful of our home, treat it with respect. Treat this property as you would your own home, although if you party like crazy in your own home then this is NOT the place for you. There is no smoking in the unit whatsoever. This includes cigarettes, weed and vaporizers.
I understand there is normal wear and tear in life, please inform me of anything that may have broke, or has been stained or damaged so that I may take care of it right away for the next guest.
Please be respectful with noise and the care of the buildings, neighbors and remember you may have other guests in the condo below.
• Please do not wear ski boots inside the unit; there is a boot stop just as you walk in the door.
• Leave skis, boots and other ski equipment in the boot stop area. Do not wear your ski boots upstairs
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
• Only use appliances for their intended uses
• Please do not steal – the condo is inspected and inventoried after every rental
• Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate.
• All of the units are privately owned; the owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
We love our guests! Please remember this is a home and not a hotel.
Guests are expected to respect our home, our neighbors, and local laws and ordinances.
Remember this is not a hotel or a 5 star resort – it is our home built back in 1973.
Again, I put much love into this home and expect it to be treated with care. Thank you- we hope you have a wonderful time!