The condo has a rustic cabin feel so you can sit back and enjoy the view of the mountain. It was built in 1973, and was originally built as a place to relax after a long day of skiing. So come on in and relax.
The Condo has a large living area/ fire place, full size kitchen for meals. There are two bedrooms one with a queen size bed, one with 1 double bed and 1 set of twin bunk beds, the loft, with a queen size bed. A private balcony overlooks the beautiful mountains.
No Smoking inside - This includes cigarettes, weed and vaporizers
Please respect our request.
This is our family condo, and we'd like to keep it as clean and comfortable for you and all our guests
Please be respectful of our home, treat it with respect. Treat this property as you would your own home, although if you party like crazy in your own home then this is NOT the place for you. There is no smoking in the unit whatsoever. This includes cigarettes, weed and vaporizers.
I understand there is normal wear and tear in life, please inform me of anything that may have broke, or has been stained or damaged so that I may take care of it right away for the next guest.
Please be respectful with noise and the care of the buildings, neighbors and remember you may have other guests in the condo below.
• Please do not wear ski boots inside the unit; there is a boot stop just as you walk in the door.
• Leave skis, boots and other ski equipment in the boot stop area. Do not wear your ski boots upstairs
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
• Only use appliances for their intended uses
• Please do not steal – the condo is inspected and inventoried after every rental
• Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate.
• All of the units are privately owned; the owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
We love our guests! Please remember this is a home and not a hotel.
Guests are expected to respect our home, our neighbors, and local laws and ordinances.
Remember this is not a hotel or a 5 star resort – it is our home built back in 1973.
Again, I put much love into this home and expect it to be treated with care. Thank you- we hope you have a wonderful time!