公寓距离黑门市场只需要步行4分钟即可到达,那里有长达一公里的海鲜和小吃美食,可打包也可以在那里直接吃,价格还不是很贵,地铁日本桥站就在黑门市场旁边,再往下走就是道顿掘的入口了,接着就是步行到心斋桥了,公寓到心斋桥大约8分钟步行,心斋桥往下一直走就是大丸百货了,总之公寓附近吃吃买买逛逛非常方便,药妆店､餐厅 服装店 商场 都应有尽有｡
1. Everything can be used in the rooms, please keep clean and put back in place after use.
2. Japan's garbage classification is needed: recycling and recycling of garbage and food waste needs to be separated into garbage bags, separated into the bin, downstairs have a monitor if punishment can be to find our apartment administrators found, I would punish to you, so please be sure to follow! Apartment
3. Please keep quiet after 9 o 'clock in the evening, don't speak loud and noisy, do not affect the next door neighbor rest, residents in Japan have a extreme behavior, if you affect them, they will call to the police, so all of us will get into trouble, seriously will affect the visa after you come to Japan, the guests with children, please be sure to remember!
4. If you are not careful broke and getting lost the things in the apartment, please make sure to tell me or staff.
5. Apartment waiting for send keys do not stand the apartment gate, the Japanese dislike apartment the door a group of strangers, so please stand when waiting for apartment staff to send a key across the flat or apartment on the side of the edge of the road!
6.Upstairs suitcase please use hand up into the apartment, avoid disturb the neighbors! At ordinary times in and out of the apartment elevators, hallways, please don't speak loudly noisy, keep quiet!
7. Please change the slippers that take the door, need to carry the suitcase into the room or you will have a lot of scratches, I maintenance is also very trouble, if there is damage is the need to compensate, thank you for your cooperation!
8. Please be sure to observe the provisions of article 7 if you think can't do more than stipulated in article 6, please don't book apartment to avoid to bring unnecessary disputes, thank you for your cooperation!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 103 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello! My name is Emily , I'm come from Shanghai,China. I'm 26 years old. I'm a happy girl love smile and all ways optimistic for my life. I love sports and travel. And I'd like to experience different cultures.
I often go to Osaka on business trip, once I met Airbnb by chance and had a great experience makes me feel like in a sweet home.
I decided to open a Airbnb physical store by myself this year, and I will work hard to make sure every customer feel the same feeling just like me.
Sincerely look forward to your coming !