The Aquarius is located at 2000 Gulf Blvd directly on the Gulf Of Mexico unit 507 is a corner unit overlooking the Gulf and has also a balcony on the bay side.
Servicios y zonas comunes
No renters under 25
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW: ADDRESS: The unit is located in the Aquarius Condominiums, 2000 Gulf Blvd., South Padre Island, Texas 78597. GATE CODE: 4646 CHECK-IN: 3:00 P.M. Check-in at the Front Desk; Attendant will provide you with room keys & 1 parking pass. March 1st through Easter holiday wrist bands are required for guests: ages 12 to 30, $35.00 each; over age 30, $5.00 each. ($50.00 for lost band) Cash only payable at front desk. Bands are also required Memorial weekend through Labor day weekend - all guests $5.00 each. CHECK-OUT: 11:00 A.M. Check-out at the Front Desk, and return room keys to Attendant. ROOM WI-FI CODE: The WiFi code is located under the hand-set on the house phone. The 956 number is the phone number for the room and the other is the Wi-Fi code. During certain times of the day the sunlight coming in the living room window can be extremely warm, so please close the drapes during these times to keep the unit cool for you and save energy too. If you need to rent beach chairs or an umbrella call Jim's Beach Service - $30 per day, umbrella 2 chairs) There are usually sand toys in the condo, and sometimes boogie boards, so you might want to check the closets before you spend money on them.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Any paper products or cleaning products you may need during your stay, such as paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and dish soap. However, for short stays you may want to wait and see what might have been left behind by other guests. Any personal items needed. Beach towels. Some towels and washcloths are provided, but if you run low on these there is a coin-operated laundry on the first floor, so you may want to bring change and detergent. A copy of your Confirmation, Rental Agreement, Rental Rules and Things You Need To Know.
RENTAL RULES 1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside condo or on balconies. Smoking is only allowed in parking lot or courtyard.
2. People other than those in the Guest party (Guest party is to consist of no more than 4 adults, families only during spring break) set forth on Booking Confirmation are not allowed on premises. Must be 25 to book.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from use of the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Parking: There is one Parking Pass given per unit. You will receive your Parking Pass from Front Desk Attendant upon check-in. Renters must display Parking Pass on windshield at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are provided in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There is a coin-operated laundry on the first floor.
9. NO towels or linens are to be removed from the unit.
10. Dispose of all trash in dumpster located in parking lot.
ON CHECK-OUT DAY:
1. Wash and put away all dishes used during your stay.
2. Place all used towels and washcloths in laundry basket.
3. Leave the beds unmade.
4. Take all garbage to dumpster.
5. Set thermostat to 82 degrees.
6. Close drapes and lock doors.
7. Return keys to Front Desk.
Have a safe trip home! We hope you had a great time!! Thank you! Greg & Sandy