Uniquely located on historic Canal Street in Mid City and Cemeteries Streetcar Line, well appointed, high decor, light and airy tree-top apartment offers access to all of New Orleans' best amenities, including French Quarter, City Park, and NOMA!
The Flat is surrounded by cemeteries. There's something mystical that lingers in the walls of this space. It used to be an old fire station that serviced the neighborhood, but now it renders a unique spiritual cafe beneath the flat, which is synchronized with time and technology.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The common areas are the living room, the bathroom, and the kitchen. Feel free to utilize anything in those areas. The front closet by the door holds an iron/ironing board, luggage racks, and extra closet space.
Atención a los huéspedes
A host will be there to check guests in, give a general tour, carry up bags, and also provide information on recommendations as far as food, entertainment, and events.
Otros aspectos destacables
The street car is literally right outside the flat. Just jump on at the junction of Canal and N. Anthony Street! That street car can take you to the French Quarter or to City Park.
Número de licencia o registro
Obtener más información sobre este número
1. Keep doors and gate locked at all times.
2. No loud partying after midnight.
3. Be sure windows are closed before leaving premises.
4. Check that the stove and oven are OFF.
5. Trash must be emptied nightly.
6. Respect your space and other guests.
7. Occupants are held accountable for damages.
8. Occupancy cannot exceed 12 persons at any time.
9. No smoking inside, cigarettes and incense included.
10. No pets/animals allowed on premises.
11. Do not touch art work on the walls.
12. Do not use emergency exit unless there is an emergency. There is a 3 foot drop after the second drop with no landing or stairs.
No children under the age of 12 are allowed to stay at the property.
We charge for towels if they have makeup on them($5 for wash clothes, $10 for hand clothes, $20 for towels)
Any late check outs, after 12pm, if not previously discussed, will be charged a $50/per hour fee.
Well, I'm a young person with a lot energy. I'm extremely interested in personal growth and creating. I love to see people smile and challenged, so I tend to spend a lot of time with artists, whether that be musicians, painters, business people, and ego-benders! I enjoy uniqueness as a way of compassion.
I'm all about openness because I want people to be comfortable!
Be yourself and have fun!