Información sobre este anuncio
Fully furnished, bright and very comfortable, located in a prime area and close to the historic city center, just ten minutes walk from the old town.
Very well connected with public transport: more than a bus stop (less than 1 minute walk) and metro (10 minutes to the nearest stop). Another option is to rent a bike! There is also a stop Valenbisi (public bicycle service) very close. Valencia is a city flat, so you'll have no problem to visit the city by bike. Furthermore, parking space is available for free on the streets or if you prefer there are also several private parking lots in the area.
The area has many shops, supermarkets, gardens and leisure areas. Restaurants, tapas bars and terraces are very close, there you can eat and have a drink in cozy places and economic. In addition, there are two large supermarkets (Mercadona and Day) less than 2 minutes.
The apartment has three bedrooms, two bathrooms (hair dryer, towels, etc.), bright and spacious lounge (with TV, DVD, large dining table and a comfortable couches), kitchen (with microwave, stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils and washing machine) and a big balcony. Two rooms are double, large and spacious, with two beds each. In addition, WI-FI Internet connection high speed internet is available!
The apartment can be rented as a whole or for rooms, with in this case shared common areas (bathroom, living room and kitchen) with others who have also rented the other rooms.
ALL ROOMS HAVE THEIR OWN KEY FOR MORE PRIVACY.
There are several accommodation options. You can rent the entire apartment or a single room, the option that best suits your needs! If you decide to rent a single room, will share common areas (bathroom, living room and kitchen) with other people like you who are spending a few days in Valencia, ideal for young people who like to share experiences!
The following are some of the rules most CatchRooms like to see followed. They will vary but whatever they are, you will be informed at your arrival to avoid misunderstandings and problems later on(URL HIDDEN)
1. Security is very important. Please ensure that all windows and doors are locked upon leaving the flat. When entering the building, do not let anyone come in behind you or hold the door open for strangers. You cannot open the door to anyone you do not know. Tenants who lose their room key will be charged a replacement fee of 30€. per key. Residents must not make copies of keys without written permission from CatchRooms. Residents must NOT GIVE THEIR ROOM KEY TO VISITORS to use.
2. Tenants may smoke outside ONLY; SMOKING IS PROHIBITED in the building at all times, this includes your room and the internal common areas. This rule exists for the comfort and safety of all residents and is a legal requirement. Smoking is only permitted outside and you must ensure ALL entry doors are closed. DO NOT leave cigarette butts lying around or in containers anywhere on the property. Must leave common area neat, clean and tidy after using them (Kitchen, share toilets and bathrooms, hallways, outdoor areas & laundry). FORBIDDEN GARBAGE BAGS OPEN, mainly in the kitchen.
3. Please, keep your shoes in your room, and wear slippers. Residents must not interfere with the reasonable peace, comfort, privacy of other (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Illegal substances will not be tolerated and offenders will be reported. Drunk/Disorderly behavior is unacceptable & will be immediately reported.
4. Residents must keep their TV’s & Radios at an acceptable level as not to disturb others or to create noise pollution. Are not permitted to affix any items to any walls with hard-to-come-off tapes.
5. AT NO TIME residents are permitted to become abusive, verbally or physically, with any other resident in order to resolve disputes. Disputes must be reported to CatchRooms who will attempt resolution between all residents involved. Telephone Rules: NO LONG DISTANCE CALLS TO BE MADE WITHOUT A CALLING CARD. Please limit local calls to 10 minutes. No calls after 10:00pm or before 8:00am in common areas. Homestay students/guests: Please advice or phone if you will not be home for some days.
8. Short stay visitors are welcome at any time however, but not overnight houseguests. No visitors after 11:00p.m. in common areas. Residents must ensure their guests are aware of the house rules for these premises and they do not interfere with the reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of other residents. Residents must ensure their guests leave common areas clean and tidy after using them. Please keep your room tidy. Once a week you will need to vacuum and dust. Bedding and towels are needed to be washed once a week. Please leave the bathroom clean after each use, including bathtub, mirrors, and counter. Showers/bath should not be taken before 6:00am or after 11:00pm. on regular basis. ALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES AND WORK SURFACES AND BENCHES SHOULD BE CLEANED AFTER USE. Residents are responsible for cleaning their rooms and keeping the common areas tidy.
9. Electricity and Heat is VERY EXPENSIVE. Please USE WITH RESPECT. Turn heat off when you go to sleep or when you leave for school/work. THE WASTE USE CAN BE PENALIZED with extra charge in expenses.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 72 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a wandering soul who has decided to stop and live in this city of Valencia, more and more excited to the charms of this city! I am an architect, so that art runs in my veins and I do connect with all kinds of art with passion, painting, music, theater, movies, different cultures ... I love traveling and discovering other passions of the world!
I enjoy sharing stories with a few glasses of wine, share a meal together, travel, enjoy the little things in life ... Knowing different cuisines around the world, I like to cook! I am an open-minded and easy going. Sometimes, a little romantic .. :)
If you trust me and you let yourself be guided by me in your stay in Valencia and will give you my best recommendations of the city.
Will be a pleasure to make your stay in my apartment and make your holiday in Valencia, a unique experience! Hope to see you soon!