Información sobre este anuncio
Affordable modest holiday apartment with a large garden and barbecue terrace located in a safe neighbourhood close to the sea (700 m from "Valsaline" beach). Two bathrooms for more comfort/privacy, balcony with a gorgeous sea view, parking place for two cars, kitchen/dinning area.
Due to high interest we rent from Saturday to Saturday only (July, August, beginning of September) - you can check-in or check-out ANY DAY but must book the apartment for the whole week.
Our holiday apartment is not a fancy hotel but still we successfully offer affordable tourist accommodation for our guests for more than 35 years! The price is all inclusive and you'll have no extra costs like tourist taxes, cleaning etc.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You can park two vehicles in the car port for free. More cars can be parked in the street for free. You have two sets of keys to enter the house and another key to lock your apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live in the house so unless we are on the beach ourselves you can ask for any information or help as you might need them. Also, we really respect your privacy so if you like having no interaction with the hosts whatsoever we'll mind our own business ;)
Our neighborhood consists mainly of private family houses from the 1970s and most of them have one or more apartments offered to tourists during the summer as we're located very close to the nicest swimming areas in Pula.
If you're not traveling by car you can use the Pula city bus - the closest bus stop is only 50 m distant from your apartment. Also, you can call a taxi (car or a van) and arrange transportation to the airport or the city centre.
Otros aspectos destacables
Sofa in the living room can accommodate two more people if needed but please announce the need for more beds in advance so that we can prepare this bed before your arrival.
1. The apartment rate includes all utilities (water supply, electricity, gas for cooking and hot water) and the change of bed linen in room(s) and towels in bathroom(s).
2. The guests are obliged to take care of the house and its equipment and leave them in the same condition. In case of any damages, they have to pay for all.
3. The guests are requested not to make the walls dirty and kill mosquitoes and other insects on the walls. In case of any dirt, they will be charged for painting of the whole room.
4. The guests are requested to keep the given key all the time. In case of losing it, they have to pay for 3 new keys together with the new lock. In addition, the guests are asked to lock the door after leaving the apartment since the host is not responsible for missing things and valuable objects.
5. Smoking is allowed at all the open terraces but not in the rooms. The guests are requested not to throw butts into the trash-can or empty out the ashtrays into the toilets. The guests are also requested not to throw away garbage and cigarette butts in the yard.
6. The guests are requested to bring their own cosmetics and other things such as toilet paper, soap, iron, etc.
7. The guests are requested not to take away the things from the house such as blankets, sheets, etc., to the beach or elsewhere.
8. If you have reserved an apartment, please plan your arrival after 14:00. Current guests are kindly requested to vacate the apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure so that the apartment can be cleaned for the next guests.
9. The guests are obliged to respect the privacy and security of other house users and neighbours. The guests are not permitted to make any noise from 23:00 till 9:00.
10. Guests are not allowed to receive and entertain non-residents in rented apartment.
11. If the guest decide to terminate their reservation earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period reserved.
12. The apartment rate for the reserved period will be charged prior to the beginning of your stay.
13. By paying the reservation or the total price the guests have accepted these house rules and have to obey them.
14. Upon departure, you are required to call your host to check the apartment. Guests are obliged to pay for any damage they cause.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este sitio quiere que lo evalúes
¡Aquí es donde se verá tu evaluación cuando hagas una reserva en esta casa!
Sociologist working as an IT expert at the local university.
Married to Ivana, school librarian with an affection for music, dance and nature. Yes, me too! ;)
The house we live in (and hopefully you will visit) is my mother's - she lives on the top floor and is known as Katica.