Beautiful, light-filled, non-smoking century farmhouse on 70 acres in gorgeous Goose Cove, only one minute from the world famous Cabot Trail.
Tranquil, organic property. Decorated with quality furnishings and art work, this property is a retreat for the nature lover.
Open plan living/dining room, a large eat-in kitchen, and access to the beautiful grounds and pond. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a full bathroom.
NOTE: a brand new bathroom, a new closet for one of the bedrooms, and a new deck are being constructed this coming Autumn/Winter. Pictures of those amenities will be posted as soon as the work is completed.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests enjoy sole access to the farmhouse and acreage. Co-located on the property is the owner's textile teaching studio. Classes may take place during rental periods, but the studio, access and parking for students is separate from the farmhouse to ensure privacy for house guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available by email and phone to assist guests in any way possible. Conversely, if privacy is your preference, you will not be disturbed.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Children are very welcome (property is stocked with children's games, books, etc.); this is a rural property, with a deep unfenced pond and abundant wildlife, therefore the safe enjoyment of the property is the sole responsibility of the adult(s) in the booking party.
- As Airbnb does not currently have a tax collection agreement in place with the Nova Scotia Government, therefore our province's 15% tax is payable by guests on arrival (cash or credit card).
- Maximum of four guests.
- House relies on a septic system, so ecological, septic-appropriate products are provided for your convenience (dishwashing liquid, shampoo, conditioner, soap).
- There is no dishwasher at the property. Guests are responsible for not leaving dirty dishes at the end of their rental.
- For guests staying longer than seven days, linens are changed weekly.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I am an ecological textile artist, specializing in natural dyes and prints that I make from organic plant materials on my property. I have lived and worked on five continents, but nowhere beats Cape Breton for natural beauty, rich musical traditions, a vibrant arts scene, and straight-talking, kind, community-minded people.