Beautiful views of Lowell's Cove and access to the ocean nearby are reasons why you should stay here. Large 2 bed and 2 bathroom apartment, Maine art, and a kitchen are a few more. Kayak, hike, and visit the shops, and the seafood restaurants. Also, you can drive here. No ferry necessary. You are going to love Orr's Island!
1. We do not charge a cleaning fee in order to help you save on your trip. Please clean up the space before you leave. In exchange for not charging a cleaning fee, we ask for your assistance with the following:
*Please remove the sheets from the bed and put them in a pile on the bed with the towels that you used. We will collect towels and the sheets and wash them.
*Please put all of your trash in a trash bag and leave it next to the trash can.
*Please put all of your recycling in a trash bag and leave it next to the recycling can.
*Please wash the dirty dishes.
*Please wipe down the shower with a towel that you used.
*Please sweep the floors. There is a broom in the closet by the small bathroom.
In exchange for not charging a cleaning fee, we ask for your assistance. We greatly appreciate your help.
2. Be respectful to the hosts, guests, and neighbors at all times and keep the noise down between 9 pm and 9 am so others may rest.
3. Access the ocean from locations that are allowed and do not trespass on the property of neighbors. Please see the water access areas that are listed in the Harpswell Guide to Outdoor Recreation, which is available on the Town of Harpswell website.
4. If you are unsatisfied with your stay for any reason, then contact the host immediately so the issues may be addressed. Please notify the host if you see any safety, mechanical, or other issue related to the property.
5. Additional guests are only permitted if they are disclosed, paid for, and approved by the host. If guests expect the number of booked guests to change, then contact the host immediately. The total number of guests must be paid for through Airbnb prior to check-in. Additional charges apply if the total number of guest exceeds two. No persons are allowed on the property except for the guests and additional guests who have been paid for and approved by the host. Events and parties are a violation of the house rules, the host lives on the property, and the host speaks with the neighbors regularly. The host defines an event as the admittance, by the guests, of anyone onto the property who is not a paying guest or additional guest.
6. Please check-in after 2 pm and check-out before 11 am. We have guests regularly and we often have only a short time to do additional cleaning and reset the space for the next guests.
7. Dogs that are non allergenic may be approved with the written consent of the host. Allergies are an issue for the host and about 10% of guests. If you believe your dog is non allergenic, then please send a message to the host to seek written approval. If approved, then you will be responsible for immediately picking-up and appropriately disposing of dogs waste. You will also be responsible for having the dog with you and attending to all needs at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the dog does not disturb other guests, the neighbors, or the hosts at all times.
7. Park in the lot beside the house on the corner with Leeman Road. Do not park in the driveways between the house and the ocean.
8. Do not smoke tobacco inside. Please be 25 feet away from the house when you smoke, extinguish cigarettes, and dispose of cigarette buts in the trash.
9. Lock the doors when you leave the house. Harpswell has a very low crime rate. We feel safer when the doors are locked when you are not there.
11. Clean up any spills.
12. Please be in the kitchen when cooking and do not leave the hot stove unattended.
13. Access is not authorized to other apartments, the basement, and the garage.
13. You are excepting full responsibility and holding the host and property owners harmless when you decide to kayak, swim, boat, or access the ocean in any other way.
14. You and your traveling companions are not tenants of this property and do not have the protection rights of a tenants in the State of Maine.
15. Do not remove the batteries from, or otherwise tamper with, the smoke detectors.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 225 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Interests we have include art, houses, yoga, kayaking, and dance.
As a host, we are helpful and informative. Please ask us about things to do in the area.
The focus of our lives is art and houses.