Booking available from April
Big two rooms (64m2)
I am living here sometimes u can use same quality of facilities as i do
️☺️☺pls follow House rule -
1. the building is old so Do not put literally anything to toilet it causes clogging
2. keep well- mannered to neighbors. no crazy party/ no shout out loud and fight-
3. follow recycling rule. i don't charge cleaning fee so take ur garbage out when u check out
4. bunker is under 1 floor so it could be humid sometimes open windows frequently - and dry laundry outside
5. turn off air con and heat when u leave the house -!
6. Smoking is strictly prohibited
지하철 역에서 도보 7분 거리(지도상은 5분이라고 뜸)
볕 잘 드는 반지하 방. 넓습니다
재래시장과 가까워 싼 값에 생활 가능 -
- 오래된 주택이 그렇듯 변기에 휴지나 음식물 등 이물질을 넣어서는 안됩니다 막힐 시 골치 아프니 반드시 휴지통에 넣어 주십시오
- 시끄럽게 군다거나 분리수거 불량 등 이웃에 피해를 입혀서는 결코 아니될 것입니다. ㅎ
- 외출 시 보일러 및 에어컨 꺼주십시오.
- 반지하 특성상 환기 자주 필요합니다. 외출시 창을 조금 열어놓는다거나 환풍기 틀어주십시오
- 빨래는 외부 마당에서 말리는게 낫습니다
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 63 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Running rental house.
Oversea cosmetic sales manager.
It's been really interesting journey with Airbnb. almost 2 years since I started.
At the first, I never thought i could run airbnb. I just wanted to backup some budget for insanely high rent fee tho. Ironically, as more people booked my house i wasn't able to be home for writing. so i made another bunker.
It is interesting to find guests leave something when they left apartment such as shampoo, beers, cookies, scarf, even movie scripts for trying film at my house lol and sometimes sweet letters or small present for me ! Those are still hung in my house, spending time together :)
as long as i remember it was really sad, travelling with no money that appears every single moment when i was back in cheap hotel rooms.
Hopefully my house won't be.