Halfway through our stay we started to see German Cockroaches. Our last night there they crawling on the kitchen cabinets, inside the dishwasher, pantry, all bedrooms and crawling underneath the washer & dryer. The worst was seeing one inside the coffee maker - this made me particularly sick as I just used the coffee maker that morning. My son and his girlfriend left that night because they were too upset to sleep there. Cockroach droppings were also found next to the refrigerator. Unfortunately, I had to throw away the food I had purchased to cook there for fear that roaches got into my food. My husband had to buy cans of raid so that he and I could at least sleep somewhat (who could sleep under those conditions there that night? I had to sleep with the lights on no less because I was so upset). I contacted the owner who did nothing nor showed that he had any concern whatsoever. No money was refunded after I had asked and I will be taking this up with Airbnb as I feel I should be reimbursed for at least the last night along with part of the food I threw out, along with the money I had to pay for Raid spray and the money I had to pay to eat the next morning. Next time I will stay at a reputable hotel...I learned my lesson the hard way unfortunately.